Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no interest in this figure..... That being said, this is one ____ing amazing action figure! Looking forward to in-hand pics.... Congrats to those who have him pre-orderd! :rock

It really does my heart good to hear you say that; that you respect & like the figure although your not interested in purchasing. It seems people make their judgments about the M.J figures based off of how they feel about the mans personal life & controversies that surrounded him & not about the legendary/timeless music he made! But whatever peoples thoughts on him, theres no denying that he is one of the most successful & greatest (if not THE greatest) entertainer(s) that the world has ever seen. So he is more than deserving to be immortalized in such a way. Such ashame that the figures (despite their awesomeness) gets shunned from some because of how they view Michael....

*Back On Topic*

Yes, it does appear some things have changed. The darker eye-liner was one of the first things I noticed along with the slightly different lip coloring. The tweeks look good nonetheless so im happy. Cant wait till the Japanese fans over at Toy World get theirs. Seeing as they have first debs, know they'll have more pics by Sat-Sun!

Love MJ and need to get this and Thriller still. Only other MJ I'd want is Off The Wall. Despite the fact he looks like he broke his ankle in that last pic it looks like it turned out great.

Some new pics from toyworld showing a better look at the sculpt and the inside of the box!
mjo5.jpg

mjo3.jpg

mj01.jpg

mj02.jpg

Who's BAD......

R.I.P.....my all time KING OF POP.

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

Awesome metallic buckles
IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

You ain't BAD......