Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of all the figures Hot toys could make.......................
:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick

Well I happen to know that there is great demand to pre-order this figure already.
Hot Toys are on to a sure fire winner, why would they need to change anything?

Damn...i just went on the MJJC forum and saw this...i was amazed.This is looking incredible ridiculously accurate, but of course....of course this ain't gonna be the final thing, right? As always.

As much as i like my Thriller figure, the very first pics were very very accurate of the figure, but the final thing really wasn't so much anymore.

Here it seems to be on a desk of someone...probably from HT itself of course...

DSC04046.jpg

But...the chance is very big that they'll change several things , right? I mean...these are the very first pics to come out. If we look at the Billie Jean and Thriller figures....the very first pics are very different from the final ones....damn.

Damn...i just went on the MJJC forum and saw this...i was amazed.This is looking incredible ridiculously accurate, but of course....of course this ain't gonna be the final thing, right? As always.

As much as i like my Thriller figure, the very first pics were very very accurate of the figure, but the final thing really wasn't so much anymore.

Here it seems to be on a desk of someone...probably from HT itself of course...

But...the chance is very big that they'll change several things , right? I mean...these are the very first pics to come out. If we look at the Billie Jean and Thriller figures....the very first pics are very different from the final ones....damn.

I think this time around it would look closer to the proto,
a lot of people complained about the Thriller and HT took notes.

BTW, that desk pic was taken by our very own SpawnFan during a visit to Hot Toys...
check a few posts back

Check it out from Tommys Blog!

Im not sure the stand is included or Tommy added it? :confused:

Great pics!!! :rock!
I'm sure they will add it, HT already has it

I think this time around it would look closer to the proto,
a lot of people complained about the Thriller and HT took notes.

BTW, that desk pic was taken by our very own SpawnFan during a visit to Hot Toys...
check a few posts back

Great pics!!! :rock!
I'm sure they will add it, HT already has it

Thanks man, thats very good to hear. If it stays like this, i'd buy it no doubt...ah who am i kidding, even if they do make changes that will make it less accurate, i'll still buy it. I mean...i can't hate on the Thriller figure, it still damn impressive.I see that you can already pre-order it from toys2 as well,....but not gonna do that, i simply dont have the money. Neither is it nessecary....Thriller MJ is still available as well.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Check it out from Tommys Blog!

ap_20100225121159950.jpg

ap_20100225121138314.jpg

ap_20100225121148894.jpg

ap_20100225121128720.jpg

ap_20100225121118657.jpg

ap_20100225111538113.jpg

ap_20100225111550680.jpg

Im not sure the stand is included or Tommy added it? :confused:

I will probably complain about this release not having a Mic for a long time,seriously,it is a must...

Last edited:
Definitely a must, especially for when MJ is in the Dirty Diana outfit. And i understand that people complain that they don't include too much with the figure, even though its a DX. But then again, what could they include with this one?

In the specs it doesn't say anything about a microphone and stand though....did it say for the Billie Jean one though?

It doesn't really matter,
the original specs for the Godfather didn't have the backdrop, or the Leonidas didn't have an extra head...
I'm sure by now HT is very aware of people requesting some extras as a DX,
so, let's wait and see... or if you want, contact HT with your concerns,
I might do that myself!

BTW, those boots look amazing!!!
Wow!!!!

Re: Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Definitely a must, especially for when MJ is in the Dirty Diana outfit. And i understand that people complain that they don't include too much with the figure, even though its a DX. But then again, what could they include with this one?

In the specs it doesn't say anything about a microphone and stand though....did it say for the Billie Jean one though?

Yes it did

https://hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=400

What would really be great is if they included the outfit and extra head for 'Smooth Criminal' or 'The Way You Make Me Feel'. Then, and only then would it feel like a real DX!

Pre-order today, saw it on display, looks great but the head seems too big and the jaw is huge:horror, hope HT will fix it

Back