Hope is dead for IM Comiquette Wait List...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghettoenhanced

Super Freak
Reaction score
Oh well it was worth a shot:

Date: April 13, 2007

Re: Your Iron Man Statue waitlist reservation with Sideshow Collectibles

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for the Iron Man Exclusive Statue. (Item # 71551).

We have not had any items return back into stock from card declines or returns nor have we found any loose items within our warehouse. Therefore, we will be closing this wait list soon and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted for this item. You will notice that your reservation, which begins with a W within your order history area of your online account, will be canceled within the next month. Shortly thereafter, you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation.

:monkey2

But what about a miraculous "warehouse find" or :monkey2

Oh well, there's a glut of them on ebay right now. Now might be a good time to grab one, price will probably be a bit depressed.

I wonder if they're holding any for a contest or two once the movie comes out?

I'm still on the wait list for the regular :lol

Oh wow... 1 day after it sold out. In that case I guess I won't be converted for the Captain America exclusive. :(

Well, we'll see. Guess it all depends on the popularity of the piece and how many people kept their orders.. I wonder what the record is for being converted... how many days one got onto the waitlist after the initial sell out date and got converted.

Yeah ridiculously stupid. My buddy did that to me... nearly put him throw the wall.

I wanna do a thing of paintball this year. Something different to do. Anyone tried it... and what did you think?

Eli26 said:
Oh wow... 1 day after it sold out. In that case I guess I won't be converted for the Captain America exclusive. :(

PF Cap Excl. has a larger edition size, so for you... hope is ALIVE!

massf said:
I'm surprised that you didn't get one at this stage. Bad news man.

Got a regular one a couple weeks ago, as for the exclusive... hope is DEAD!

ghettoenhanced said:
Oh well it was worth a shot:

Date: April 13, 2007
Re: Your Iron Man Statue waitlist reservation with Sideshow Collectibles

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for the Iron Man Exclusive Statue. (Item # 71551).

We have not had any items return back into stock from card declines or returns nor have we found any loose items within our warehouse. Therefore, we will be closing this wait list soon and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted for this item. You will notice that your reservation, which begins with a W within your order history area of your online account, will be canceled within the next month. Shortly thereafter, you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation.

:monkey2

did you get the ironman L/S bust $15 coupon in your email

Had an exclusive and sold it. Made $150. :( Could have made three times that BUT.... e-mailed the guy I sold mine to and he may sell it back to me. I offered $600 plus shipping and he may go for it! :)

I also received the wait list cancellation for the regular version today...twice. They offered $15 off the Exclusive bust if I ordered by tomorrow. Already got one.

That sucks BIG TIME for all those people that returned theirs because of defects and have to wait or the ones that don't get a replacement at all.

If anyone wants the $15 off, order it and use this link and this coupon code:
www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=29371
Ironman415

Back