Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So for the money, how many think the quality should have been better?

This was my first from ss directly and in truth im disappointed. Ive ex iron spidey, carnage, surfer, ex thanos, and I was hugely looking forward to this, until I got it, lights all work etc but its the glue and paint etc, for $800 price tag it should be top notch!!
Thoughts?

Got my replacement silver surfer from SS today, and it is 100% better than the original one I got (the surfboard was bent at a 45 degree angle).

Also, I didn't see a customs bill from FedEx yet, so I phoned FedEx to see what was going on. Sometimes they send you nasty letters in the mail threatening to report you to a credit agency when bills go unpaid...even if it's their fault. But, they confirmed that there were no customs charges on the package...hell yeah!! That probably saved be a good $50 to $60. Have no idea what happened, but I'm not complaining!

So for the money, how many think the quality should have been better?

This was my first from ss directly and in truth im disappointed. Ive ex iron spidey, carnage, surfer, ex thanos, and I was hugely looking forward to this, until I got it, lights all work etc but its the glue and paint etc, for $800 price tag it should be top notch!!
Thoughts?

Send some pics in to Sideshow. At the very least, you should get a partial refund or a credit. I got pretty decent sized credit that I can apply to an existing order (and still get the rewards points).

I told them to put it on my Batman order because it's nice to have a USD credit when you have no idea what the Canadian dollar will be like in 2015 when Batman ships.

I am pretty happy with the quality. I have a few glue smears around the top of the boots, but they are pretty minor and in the back so they are not very visible. As I said, I got a nice credit when I reported the issue. I really like this piece.

Buy low, sell high...:wink1:

Yes! I will, I'm waiting to see if there's any deals, sales, coupons, etc. Not buying now. Unless they are near sell out then I'm buying. :lecture
For example I just bought a transformer encore fortress Maximus, by waiting 1 year and saved 100.00! So happy with that deal! Now if this can drop a some big chunk then I'm in! Come on sales!!! :dunno

Thanks Roberto but, his chest doesn't light :(. Just sent another message to William. Really hope they can resolve my problems with this. Really happy with the sculpt and I love galactus. A truly deserving LSF at a great price.

DAMN! :mad: sorry to hear that bro...im afraid this is the reality with light up features these days. There is always a risk. We've already heard of quite a few people here having problems with their light up feature, myself included. Im sure Sideshow will take care of you until it gets resolved Theri :exactly: keep us updated :hi5:

Your right about Big G being a great sculpt at a great price! :rock

Transformers toys :lol

:mad: come on I know many here loves transformers toys. I don't play with them. Hell I don't even open the boxes. I keep them factory sealed for display just for the great memories. I just hope that I actually have a toy inside and hope a repacker didn't put rocks inside the box instead.
As for galactus he shall me mine sooner or later!..... Better make it later instead.

Thanks Roberto but, his chest doesn't light :(. Just sent another message to William. Really hope they can resolve my problems with this. Really happy with the sculpt and I love galactus. A truly deserving LSF at a great price.

Sorry to hear this happen again. I'm sure they will help you one way or another. The sculpt is amazing! Looks like statue of the last couple of years? I think this one may beat my she hulk, ms marvel, and spider woman.

Sorry to hear this happen again. I'm sure they will help you one way or another. The sculpt is amazing! Looks like statue of the last couple of years? I think this one may beat my she hulk, ms marvel, and spider woman.

Will you buying this CBG or will you be waiting to se if you can get it cheaper elsewhere? :dunno

Back