Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will get his down the road as there is no exclusive so it should be around awhile. Prob wait for in hand pics.

overspray on eyes make him look powerful... I
like it.Don't change it Sideshow.

Any etailers not in california that are selling this at $719 and not sold out of their pre-orders? I missed it from alter ego comics waiting til I was out of work because there was no edition size but apparently there's limited distribution to retailers with no ES which pisses me off cause they offer points too.

Have you seen Ultron PF? It only looks good when its in a dimly lit place. It really does not look good :monkey2

I agree. If SS did not provide a light-up feature for the eyes, then why pretend?:dunno The statue has plenty of kick-ass detail, so it really does not need cheap, gimmicky paint apps. especially for the focal point of any sculpt, the eyes/face. Keep it pure Sideshow.

I agree. If SS did not provide a light-up feature for the eyes, then why pretend?:dunno The statue has plenty of kick-ass detail, so it really does not need cheap, gimmicky paint apps. especially for the focal point of any sculpt, the eyes/face. Keep it pure Sideshow.

Please post your comments on the Ask
SSC That i posted already. Maybe if we get enough people responding, then they might change it. They done that before with black cat LSB colored eyes & other stuff before.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113069

Last edited:
NASA has a shop down the street from my job and I was thinking of getting a poster of the Nebula to make it look similar to this background. I kind of dig it.

200165_press11-001.jpg

Back