Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will be getting a call for sure...it did say TBD on edition size on the web page right?

Yes, it sure did. I would not order it if it says limited edition because I know that would mean open ES.

good luck getting your NRD back. i used my one time cancellation to get my money back from flex payments but those jerks told me i couldn't get back the $25 NRD.

Why wouldn't they put limited edition in the first place?

Maybe they had an Edition Size in mind beforehand; once POs started coming in though, there were a lot more than their original ES so they figured making it open edtion would allow them to make more money instead of giving it an restricted ES.

I don't mind it really; it just means that I won't have to worry about ordering him anytime soon and can focus on items with an ES.

Although being open edition is a bit lame, I'm still keeping my order because it'll look awesome on display!

That sucks, gonna get one off the bay for cheaper price like I did on IM1/2

But if it is "To be determined" and then they "determine" to make it an open edition size. . .were they really being deceptive?

give me a break, dont even play that game.

"Limited Edition" = open edition, make as many as you want forever.
"Limited Edition: TBD" = guaranteed actual edition size, that will be announced at a later date.

It's always been that way, both sideshow and the customers all know what it means.

They basically changed from an edition size to open edition AFTER the orders were placed THAT HAVE NRD. That's bait switch and product fraud.

They better not change it to Open Edition size...that will be complete bull...SS should of said it was open to begin with...I am pist off

I'm so glad I never order this. I. Can get it cheaper and many of you can too. Why order. From SS if you can get it later for less or at a retailer. They are only hoping that you get into the hype and just buy on impulse.

"Limited Edition: TBD" = guaranteed actual edition size, that will be announced at a later date.

It's always been that way, both sideshow and the customers all know what it means.

They basically changed from an edition size to open edition AFTER the orders were placed THAT HAVE NRD. That's bait switch and product fraud.

Maybe SS will announce soon that they made a mistake and put a ES on this? Otherwise what's the rush? They will be for sale forever. :dunno

Wow, I was getting this...now, easy pass. Hard to believe, but nothing for me so,far. Still waiting on Doom and Sauron.

I guess you guys don't own Ultron PF with the orange overspray? It looks horrendous when displayed in natural lit areas.:dunno

I own it and love it.... No one is making you buy this man. If its not your cup of tea don't drink it bro. I can understand if galactus is your fav character and it turned out to be complete poop, but come on man the proto shown is nice IMO

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

Shameless, shameless plug, please don't kill me!
My first shirtpunch.com printing just went live, it's a fun galactus themed shirt. Available 24 hours only then it's gone. Any size $10. Would love it if you could check it out!

galactusbanner.jpg

By corrose at 2012-07-10

Back