Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

i'm afraid this one is going to be too expensive so i'll propably just buy hawkeye

Well, thats an odd size!
Where does he fit in between the 1/4 and the 1/2? Its going to look very odd in my collection!! :gah:

I don't think this is 1/4 scale, but it should fit in with the rest of the marvel stuff

a true 1/4 galactus would still be bigger than a skyscraper

a true 1/4 galactus would still be bigger than a skyscraper

He's officially 28'9". Still huge, but he's no skyscraper and I bet he's not as tall as most people think when drawn accurately...but how often is that? Many modern artists do inaccurtely make him a skyscraper. These are probably more close to accurate:

battle53.jpg
GOTG.jpg

But Galactus' height varies per artist. Even single artits can't keep consistency. I even think back to the Marvels limited series where he towers above buildings, yet shortly after he's small enough to stand on buildings.

I don't think we will ever get a true 1/4 Galactus, But I'll be happy as long as he is still bigger then most statues.

:slap sheesh i wonder what the reaction was when the LSB galactus was released..do you really think the accompanying silver surfer was half-scale? This is going to be a freakin cool stat and thats all you need to know

Man, is Sideshow back on track! Seems like they are raising the bar of excellence once again. As long as they use their top sculptors, especially for A characters, all looks well. Now if they can manage to price these things reasonably(?), = a great time to be a collector.:clap

He's officially 28'9". Still huge, but he's no skyscraper and I bet he's not as tall as most people think when drawn accurately...but how often is that? Many modern artists do inaccurtely make him a skyscraper. These are probably more close to accurate:

battle53.jpg
GOTG.jpg

But Galactus' height varies per artist. Even single artits can't keep consistency. I even think back to the Marvels limited series where he towers above buildings, yet shortly after he's small enough to stand on buildings.
Those are probably the more accurate but then again is height is supposed to be variable.

Man I hope the pose is great and hope SSC make him to go along with Silver Surfer comiquette. If so, then this is a must for me. Since, you can pose Silver Surfer so he look upwards, then put this upcoming Galactus in front of him. This gonna be SWEEET!

Back