Holmes and Watson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread for this. I'm looking forward to it. It looks incredibly silly.

qgxfbxtefvz9ohlxncrf.jpg

Not sure about this one. Adam McKay is who made the previous Will Ferrell movies funny.

This one is by Etan Cohen, who did Get Hard, which was not a hilarious movie or anything. I think this one will end up being a dumb, raunchy comedy rather than the absurdist silly of Anchorman and Step Brothers.

Not sure about this one. Adam McKay is who made the previous Will Ferrell movies funny.

This one is by Etan Cohen, who did Get Hard, which was not a hilarious movie or anything. I think this one will end up being a dumb, raunchy comedy rather than the absurdist silly of Anchorman and Step Brothers.
Not good. I hated Get Hard.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nope!
Can’t stand either of these guys.
John C. Reilly is one of my favorite actors, and that was before he started doing comedy. Seeing what a natural he is at comedic timing, honestly makes me think he can do anything.

I will watch this, but the director gives me 0 confidence. Still, I don't think I've ever watched a movie with JCR in it, and not at least enjoyed his performance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back