Hollywood's Customs Update 3/8/13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there fellow members. Some may have seen this a year or more go, but I thought I would resurrect the item since there have been some changes.

This is my custom Scout as it stands today. I used a Dragon body, and head sculpt, with the Hasbro armor/ helmet. I am in the process of tracking down a Tomy helmet, and Stormtrooper shoulder bells. So if anyone has either and is willing to sell, please message me.

Let me know your thoughts, feedback etc. Thanks!

DSCN4884.jpg

DSCN4886.jpg

DSCN4887.jpg

DSCN4888.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hollywoods Custom Scout

Update: I took off the Hasbro pouches, and made some custom ones out of the same material my screen accurate 501st Biker Scout costume is made from. I then weathered the pouches. I also ordered a balaclava.

Still need to update the shoulder bells, and helmet.

DSCN4889.jpg

Dig it! The boot looks better w/o the straps. Can the Hasbro bucket fit over his head?

Update: I am not satisfied with the pouches, so stand by for an update on those. I am also building a thermal detonator, and adding the butt flap.

Stay tuned!

Has anyone on this board casted one of the Tomy Helmets that can hook me up, or sell me one that is not a cast?

Last edited:

Here is a quick (crappy) photo of my Scout with his bike. Thanks to Bobamike I have a "Tomy" helmet, shoulder bells, and the proper chest pouches on order. The balaclava I got off Ebay should be on its way soon. Next update I will have the butt flap attached, the proper straps, and will have built the thermal detonator. Stay tuned.

IMG_1678.jpg

Nice weathering job on that Speeder bike. You got me wanting to get my Hasbro bike out and have a go at it. :) Good stuff.

Nice weathering job on that Speeder bike. You got me wanting to get my Hasbro bike out and have a go at it. :) Good stuff.

Thanks! I basicly repainted the entire shell in a darker brown, added some black smokey areas, and of course the chipped paint. A few details to the handles/ bars/ engine and blanket on the rear etc.

You should take yours out, and go to it.:yess::clap

Newest update:

Thanks to Bobamike I have the new shoulder bells, helmet, and chest pouches. Here is a dry fitting. Next step is painting/ weathering the new pieces.

IMG_3719_zps4eacad25.jpg

IMG_3607_zpsb3ef5766.jpg

IMG_6160_zpsb66e3436.jpg

IMG_7778_zps7ccaae4f.jpg

Trooper and bike look amazing. I don't think SS's will look near as good. Nice work.

nice work..........funny how a few small details like shoulder bells really change a figure's overall look. :clap

Damn that's a nice Biker Scout & Speeder Bike! Nice Job!

That looks fantastic! The helmet looks great and the weathering really ties all the different parts together.

I am starting my custom AT-AT Driver. I will be using the following:

Hasbro Armor (minus helmet, front chest regulator)
Hasbro Boots
Hasbro Jumpsuit/ Strapings
Tomy Mini Helmet/ Front Regulator
New Gloves
White Balaclava
DID Male Body

I will update with some photos as I go. Stay tuned.

Back