Holliday images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacktheRipper

Super Freak
Reaction score
This statue just moved up to my favorite. I'm a sucker for westerns. A few observations: he's packed in that cheap styro it's all over the place. The inner bag that holds the body had some moisture:confused: I've put it back for now, but I noticed that the spelling of Holliday was Holiday on the outer packaging. Don't know if the base is like that. The switch-out hand with blade isn't a must, but if you're a fan it's a nice addition. The outer packaging has a nice image of doc with wyatt and that's probably how they'll both be displayed. The pants collect a lot of lint and that stryo doesn't help.
2whnsx5.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I should be getting mine Tuesday or Wednesday. Is the name spelled correctly on the base? Assuming you're getting Wyatt as well, who would you like to see Sideshow do next?

Mine should be shipping soon; I can't wait for it to arrive. :joy

After Wyatt next month, I think I'd like to see Billy the Kid done in PF form. Him, or Bat Masterson.

He really is an awesome piece. I would be all over this gun slingers statue line if I had the money. Looks great.

Looks very nice overall... paintwork seems a bit heavy handed; but hard to tell from one close-up.

I think he looks great, if I had the space I would collect this line for sure.

Up close like that it isn't very impressive, but with just the naked eye it's a very good piece. The eyes are a little more blood-shot than I would like, however.

The tailoring is fantastic, but the paint looks mediocre. He looks like a nice piece, but not something I'd pay full price for. I'm curious to see how Wyatt will turn out.

Got mine today, love the figure. I was going to wait but I figured these would be hard to find down the road. It looks like Wyatt will come in same exact box.

img2634d.jpg

img2635r.jpg

From the picture on the box, it appears as though bullets should go into his ammo belt, but I haven't seen a single photo with the bullets. Are they included with the PF?

Well, he WAS dying of tuberculosis by that point in his life... :sick

That's what I was thinking but the only reason I knew that was because Tombstone told me so:p

Thanks again for posting your pictures Jack. I forgot to pick up my Doc again today:banghead

Do you have other similar (period-type) pieces you can post him up with?

Also, have you seen From Hell? I'm just asking because of your screen name

From the picture on the box, it appears as though bullets should go into his ammo belt, but I haven't seen a single photo with the bullets. Are they included with the PF?

Yeah, the bullets are there. I just have no room right now to display it. Just wanted to take some quick pics. But I definetly see Val Kilmer in that sculpt. Hopefully Wyatt isn't the last of the series. But from the box, which I guess is the same for Wyatt I doubt there will be more. Would love to see Jesse James or Billy the Kid down the road.

Back