Hobbit Name Generator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MayorOfMichelDelving said:
...By the way Mithrandier. Are you enjoying this or do you think we are getting a bit too carried away by the whole thing:rotfl

Now, now! No stepping out of character! :lol

Mithrandier said:
Carried away................so long as ya stop right this moment with all the asking of me if ya can shave the tops of my feet for me................then no we ain't be gettin carried away.................

But the three lass's on the oder hand, they be wantin' to meetchya.............they aren't lookin to be havin any adventures, outside o' the Shire that is, like those Baggins's...................especially if their cousin Mith can get that there liquer license..................
:rotfl :D :rotfl :D :rotfl :D :rotfl :D
Hey Mith!. Have you noticed that we have been the only two posting on this thread for quite a while now!.
I think we may have scared everyone away!:lol

Lonnie is right...............quit breaking character............

Not everyone..............but Gran3131 said he was Podo Danderfluff of Willowbottom................we should be able to consolidate Willowbottom into New Frogmorton......................

lcummins said:
Now, now! No stepping out of character! :lol
Mithrandier said:

Not everyone..............but Gran3131 said he was Podo Danderfluff of Willowbottom................we should be able to consolidate Willowbottom into New Frogmorton......................

You are both quite right of course!. I shall get back into character right away.:D
I'm off over to Rushy now. I've been told there is some sort of dispute over a barrel of Southern Star. Better go and sort it out:rotfl

Mithrandier said:

Don't know about that. Willowbottom's a fair way away from New Frogmorton or Frogmorton!.
It's way down near the border of the South Farthing near the River Shirebourne!. It would be quite a trek for any resident of Willowbottom to get to New Frogmorton.:lol

Huh, my names are different on the other site. Here's the other version (my old name was Drogo Sandybanks of Frogmaorton and Elrohir Telemnar):

Elven Name Possibilities
The root name suitable for feminine and masculine is:
Bulëglín
Another masculine version is:
Bulëglínion

Hobbit lad name
Berilac Baggins from Deephallow

Dwarven Name
Lór Snowbrace
This name is for both genders.

Orkish Name
Skaithak the Terrible
This name is for both genders.

Adûnaic name
Taneraslak

I like Drogo and Elrohir better.

Hey Mith!! (i suppose it should be Dimple really:lol )
A sudden influx of new Hobbits!. They obviously know that New Frogmorton is going to be the coolest place in the whole of the Shire where only the hippest Hobbit cats will want to live:chew

Till Brockhouse of Loamsdown, the power has gone to your head. I daresay you will entice great numbers to your county of New Frogmorton, but these wonderous advancements will induce the introduction of taxes I fear, and burden the constituents and their future generations.

I myself choose to reside close to the pond of Brandywine, regardless of colour, and build my hovel close by. If one or other hairy footed Rosie Posie should care to dwell with me, I shall take it upon myself to help repopulate 'Ole Frogmorton, so as to uphold our traditions of ale making and careless merryment.

creecher said:
Till Brockhouse of Loamsdown, the power has gone to your head. I daresay you will entice great numbers to your county of New Frogmorton, but these wonderous advancements will induce the introduction of taxes I fear, and burden the constituents and their future generations.

I myself choose to reside close to the pond of Brandywine, regardless of colour, and build my hovel close by. If one or other hairy footed Rosie Posie should care to dwell with me, I shall take it upon myself to help repopulate 'Ole Frogmorton, so as to uphold our traditions of ale making and careless merryment.
NO NO NO!. You have it all wrong!.
I am not trying to entice Hobbits to New Frogmorton and turn Old Frogmorton into a ghost town!. Far from it.
As Mayor Of Michel Delving i have taken it upon myself to build the new county of New Frogmorton to ease the sudden overcrowding of Old Frogmorton due to the fact that so many new Hobbits seem to be suddenly popping up in Frogmorton.
I can assure you that whilst i am Mayor Old and New Frogmorton will co-exist harmoniously together for ever!.:lol

And if for one moment you think that you are going to live like some Hobbit hobo by the banks of the Brandywine in your grotty little hovel having funny going ons with Hobbits of the opposite sex then you are very sadly mistaken.
As Mayor i simply can't allow it!. My Shire is a clean and happy one and i intend for it to stay that way!.
SHIRRIFFS GRAB THAT HOBBIT!
:rotfl :D :rotfl :D :rotfl :D :rotfl :D :rotfl

Back