Media Hitman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing keeping me away is that I'm not getting a physical copy of the game. That's a load of ********.

The only thing keeping me away is that I'm not getting a physical copy of the game. That's a load of ********.

that does suck especially for console systems. This one I can get for pc tho luckily, and being digital it would be available to play everytime I upgrade pc's. (just picked up Blood Money recently for my library for $2). Thing that sux about this one is I could wait a while to play it and download it at the end of the year as probably a $5-10 special. Only thing suckering me into these ones and a $340 payout are the stupid statues lol :slap

Tubeway_Torpedo_Loading_Screen.jpg
Of all my years playing this game I don't think I ever realized how sexual this load screen is.

unboxing video. Everything seems to accurately match what we've seen so far, like the statue being good quality. Some details may have been lost on it though, especially the head sculpt.

That actually looks worth it. But the fact that the marketing manager for Square has never heard of Hitman makes a lot of sense.

yeah not feeling the statue, looks vinyl/abs/pvc... Suppose some will be poppin up on ebay if I ever change my mind.

Some statues I think did get different material, maybe like some cloth, but I can't remember which. It looks all right, still a bit overpriced since you aren't getting a physical copy but as a whole, it's still a fine bundle. I'm not sure about getting this, I put a PO on Amazon but I'm wondering if they'll pull something. Life Is Strange got a physical limited edition after all of the episodes were released, and I believe people who bought Halo 5 Collector's Edition were given the option to swap out their download card for a physical copy.

I dunno, but one thing's sure, this shouldn't be hard to miss. I can still find Arkham Knight's Limited Edition everywhere, and discounted too, same with the Assassin's Creed ones, and so on. Even MGS V's Collector's Edition isn't too hard to find considering the hype and the fanbase. I might wait for some parting out (with the download card mostly) or price drops, like I have with some other collector's editions and then get this.

Some statues I think did get different material, maybe like some cloth, but I can't remember which. It looks all right, still a bit overpriced since you aren't getting a physical copy but as a whole, it's still a fine bundle. I'm not sure about getting this, I put a PO on Amazon but I'm wondering if they'll pull something. Life Is Strange got a physical limited edition after all of the episodes were released, and I believe people who bought Halo 5 Collector's Edition were given the option to swap out their download card for a physical copy.

Life is Strange- REALLY enjoying that game right now, never even heard of it, bought it on a whim.

I just finished chapter 2. The story is incredibly imersive, unlike any adventure game Ive played before. Its really more like a name your adventure novel, with the gameplay and pacing handled extremely well. feels like your playing a movie. Episode 2 was really good, Ive heard it gets insane.

edit: fwiw just noticed its on sale on steam for $12

Got my beta code today. I will probably be streaming it when it's released if anyone is interested.

I actually got two beta codes from Amazon if someone needs one.

Last edited:
Poor Hitman should be getting more love and attention. Absolution was so bad it probably turned most of the fan base off.

I can’t wait to play the beta tomorrow though, this is my most anticipated game of the year.

Absolution wasn't really bad but I think after 6 years we expected more, and that disguise system just sucks. I really hope it's fixed.

Totally one of my most anticipated games too though

Back