Statue Hit-Girl school girl uniform from Kick-*** by Dynamic Forces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HitGirlStatueICADPrint.jpg

DF-HitGirlStatue-01.jpg

DF-HitGirlStatue-02.jpg

DF-HitGirlStatue-03.jpg

PRICE:
$299.99

From Mark Millar and John Romita Jr.'s Kick-***, Hit Girl is a lethal martial artist and weapons expert; she has been trained to fight crime practically since her childhood. Constantly on the run, Hit-Girl's upbringing and social life have been limited to her training and crime fighting and she is a very effective superhero. She has been described as a mix between John Rambo and Polly Pocket. Hit-Girl has been convinced by Big Daddy that she is out to avenge her mother. She longs for her father and her to have a normal life as a "regular family" once her mother has been avenged. In the film adaptation, Mindy is played by Chlo? Moretz. Standing 9 ? inches tall to the tip of her gun, Hit Girl has been sculpted and painted in meticulous detail by Joy & Tom Studios.

I guess it could be 1/4 since she's just a kid but $300 is ridiculous. She should be in her hitgirl costume. Also it doesn't look like Chloe moretz so that's a deal breaker.

Yeah, anything released by Dynamic Forces these days is priced at truly insane levels. And their releases are getting smaller and smaller.

1:8 scale seems to be the new 1:6 scale with them, so you get the double whammy - less statue, for more money. Yay!

I guess it could be 1/4 since she's just a kid but $300 is ridiculous. She should be in her hitgirl costume. Also it doesn't look like Chloe moretz so that's a deal breaker.
I REALLY want something that looks like Chloe:gah:
and yes the price is nuts:gah::gah:

I agree..this figure is not even close to looking like Chloe.The face looks more like a 19 year old cosplayer.Hit Girls costume was one of the coolest things about her.Besides her language and abilities.

marvin21_zps4b9edd83.gif

with the second movie comming
someone should step up to the plate
c'mon Sideshow,Hot Toys,Gentle Giant

$300 for an 8" statue (not counting silencer), that's not in the best costume from the film, and isn't particularly detailed or well executed? Well, that seems reasonable...:cuckoo:

I love the movie, but honestly this wouldn't catch my interest at $100, let alone 3x that amount...

Have to agree... the price on this is ridiculous. I can see the likeness, but not a preferred look by any stretch of the imagination.

Back