hills have eyes concept character

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyMS

Super Freak
Reaction score
what up guys this is my first time posting in the customs section but thats mainly because im more of a sculptor than a figure customizer. i love 1/6 scale figures so i figured i would give it a shot at my first one. this guy is just a concept character that i came up with for the hills have eyes. i envisioned him as one of the family members of the crazy hill people. now be easy on me this is my first 1/6 figure lol

HE IS ALSO STILL A WIP

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

The guys looks ugly as hell! and look at the hand all bloated, haha, nice work all around! love the weathering.

thanks alot guys i am having alot of fun with the weathering. its something ive never done before

Awesome work john your a natural at sculpting these monsters :wink1:

But dare i say there still on the large size :monkey1 apart from that your skill,s are amazing :clap you no that my friend!!!!:1-1:

Ya John, he looks insane! head is a masterpiece same with the clothing! lol i love the sculpted hand looks so creepy and wierd! great work cant wait for cropsey! lol :hi5:

That looks really good... love the bloated hand and the jacked up face. Also, very nice work on the weathering.

The only change I would make is to add detail to his neck, that smooth plastic neck is just not working with the rest of him being so detailed and realistic.

Back