highlander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maatuu52

Super Freak
Reaction score
why sideshow did you abandon this line . we could use a new duncan mccleod with severed connor head. and medievel kickass kurgan. you said more pieces would follow .but you dropped the line like it was bad.

...I would just like to add that the Kurgan figure goes for high amount of $$$$ in ebay :cool:

That is all :cool:

why sideshow did you abandon this line . we could use a new duncan mccleod with severed connor head. and medievel kickass kurgan. you said more pieces would follow .but you dropped the line like it was bad.

Oh god! Not another one! :lol

To answer the question - the line tanked badly.

The license was not renewed and the licensor requested all mention of it be stricken from the records.

To answer the question - the line tanked badly.

The license was not renewed and the licensor requested all mention of it be stricken from the records.

+ Bad choice of character from Sideshow, no Sean Connery rights, poor Kurgan sculpt.

+ Bad choice of character from Sideshow, no Sean Connery rights, poor Kurgan sculpt.

True, true and true.

Not to mention Sideshow kinda half assed the line. Modern Connor and Ducan where done well but they really didnt put much into the origins figures. Connor had no fur, no shield and was basically Modern Connor in a kilt.

All in all Sideshow handled the line poorly, which lead to poor sales, which lead to the end of the line.

True, true and true.

Not to mention Sideshow kinda half assed the line. Modern Connor and Ducan where done well but they really didnt put much into the origins figures. Connor had no fur, no shield and was basically Modern Connor in a kilt.

All in all Sideshow handled the line poorly, which lead to poor sales, which lead to the end of the line.

That was my opinion as well. IF Origins Connor would have been fully decked out properly... it would have sold very well. The Origins figures, due to lack of everything, killed the line. That and the lack of Ramirez and Medieval Kurgan.

well then all we can ask is hot toys to do the line there sculpts are cool. and we could get woman characters like tessa.someone just take my head now.

Even with the lines short comings, the 3 figures I have from the series are all really kickass (mod connor, med connor and mod Kurgan). Just a bummer there was no Ramirez or...

Medieval F'n Kurgan!!!

Happy OKTOBERKURGANUARY!!!

we need a new duncan mccleod with a severed connor head then the fans will realize the succesful part of the movies is gone and there won't be any of him coming out again..the series was great .It had it's up and downs but was success....where is ritchie or dawson or methos. they talked about these characters.

Back