Hi There

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sky_captain

Super Freak
Reaction score
My apologies in not introducing myself before posting.
My name is Marty, I'm 31 and I'm from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I'm a civil servant, but don't hold that against me...

Movies are my first love, I've spent a fair chunk of change on Laserdiscs, DVD and now Blu-rays over the years, but I've always tried to purchase figures and things from movies that I have really loved.

I remember seeing the HT Iron Man figures last year, specifically the Mark III and thinking 'Man, I'd love that!' But, I had responsiblities and my fiance would have killed me.

Roll on 2009 and my fiance dumped me, I lost my apartment and had to move back home, but ya know what? Things are getting better. I can afford stuff that I couldn't before,(I also have a hot younger girlfriend that loves collectables, but that's just boasting),I bought the Neca 18" Robocop and Endoskelton, the Takara Batman Begins and the Hot Toys Dark Knight with a bonus I received from work and appear to have become infected with a disease, a disease that makes we want more 1:6 scale figures.

Seeing the quality of the DK figure made me realize that I should just buy the damn Iron Man Mark III, so I did. A John Connor V1 was purchased, as was a Bank Robber Joker. Now I'm looking for my next fix and Wolverine could well be it. Help!!!!

My thanks to this forum and its members for all the info here, specifically the photo threads. I love them. Keep up the good work, guys!

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS FRIEND!

BTW....Collecting figures is more important than getting married anywayz!! :lol

uh-oh!.....u caught the bug! it's okay, you're not the only one! It hasn't been a year for me yet I'm certain I put some people here to shame with my awesome collection!.....................I kid, I kid!:D:monkey3

oh, and welcome to the show, freak!
73.gif

Welcome! :chew

You seem a lot happier with your new found self. Congrats on everything and here's to things getting even better. :duff

Back