Hey All new Member from NY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guy/gals just introducing myself as I was just given forum access, I'm new to collecting but not completely out of the loop, I have always been an action figure collector but never high end stuff like Sideshow, Hot toys..etc I'm from Rochester, NY and work in IT I'm a huge Predator, Alien Terminator fan but also like all types of scifi/horror films. I just purchased my first Hot Toy the Tracker Predator from Predators, look forward to contributing to this forum and as well learning more about this hobby

Thanks,

Rob

Hey guy/gals just introducing myself as I was just given forum access, I'm new to collecting but not completely out of the loop, I have always been an action figure collector but never high end stuff like Sideshow, Hot toys..etc I'm from Rochester, NY and work in IT I'm a huge Predator, Alien Terminator fan but also like all types of scifi/horror films. I just purchased my first Hot Toy the Tracker Predator from Predators, look forward to contributing to this forum and as well learning more about this hobby

Thanks,

Rob

You'll make plenty of friends here with taste like that :peace

:welcome

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Rob! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Hello across state line from Jersey! New member here as well! Also been a lifelong figure collector, but just recently got into the higher-end stuff.

Welcome to the freaks board. New Yorker here too. Much love for Terminator and Predator, just watched T2 for the billionth time. Recently scored Hot Toys Sarah and Predator Machiko. Enjoy collecting its a great time for 1/6. Peace!

Welcome buddy. Also from NYC here! I started my collection very much like you. All collections progress and evolve. Eventually you'll go into 1:6 then 1:4 then maybe some 1:2 and finally 1:1. Enjoy the journey.

Back