Hey all! I'm kinda new!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieSpyke

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Okay, I've been here a week and only just found this! I'm 28, work as a guitarist (playing, teaching, repairs, customizations and paint jobs). I collect all things Sideshow that I like the look of (Premium formats, 1/1 scale, Dioramas) which is usually Marvel or movie related. I collect "The dead" figures and have Patient Zero PF. I also collect Hot Toys, Museum Replica's, Bowen Statue's and all things by the late, great Stan Winston. So, There's a little about me. Feel free to message me and "Hiya evrybody!!":D

i used to play guitar 5 years ago..actuall i was doing lessons for 6 years and then i stopped them..do you know a song called el vito??it's my favourite!!welcome!!!

Welcome Keychain!!!

I know you'll have fun here. Get to know all the fellow UK and European freaks on the board. There are lots of them around.

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Welcome to the Sideshow Collectors forum!

Welcome to the Sideshow Collectors forum! :chew

Okay, I've been here a week and only just found this! I'm 28, work as a guitarist (playing, teaching, repairs, customizations and paint jobs). I collect all things Sideshow that I like the look of (Premium formats, 1/1 scale, Dioramas) which is usually Marvel or movie related. I collect "The dead" figures and have Patient Zero PF. I also collect Hot Toys, Museum Replica's, Bowen Statue's and all things by the late, great Stan Winston. So, There's a little about me. Feel free to message me and "Hiya evrybody!!":D

Back