Heroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx I think Heroes is one of the best Sci fi shows to come out in a while just think that some 12 inchers of the above would go down well

Heroes is a most overrated show, but figures of some of the characters would actually be kind of cool. I'd buy Hiro and Pete Petrelli.

Thanks to the dvds, I've taken a huge interest in heroes.

I would really go for some figures.

I'm surprised with the surprise hit that this was there wasn't Heroes SSC products already in the pipeline before Season 2. I think this line is perfect for a 1/6 line.

Heroes is the best show ever. Ok, slight exaggeration...my fanboy factor is in full effect now that the new season has started.

I think i heard somewhere that Macfarlane was doing figures. Is that right?

Really? Haven't heard anything about that.

I'd love to see someone pick this up in larger scale, whether it be Sideshow, Hot Toys, etc....I'm sure Hot Toys would make drool worthy Heroes figures. Their Prison Break ones are awesome.

I'd be especially in for:

Sylar
Future Hiro and Peter
Nathan
Claire
Bennet

I hope HotToys gets the license on these. I know NBC wants the show to expand into the japanese market. What a good way to start.

The first Mezco HEROES figures will be on the cover of the January issue of Toyfare.

And, I agree... I'd like 1:6 figs of several characters. :rock

Me either. I want detailed, realistic sculpts.

1/6th makes the most sense for that, if only because there are so many characters they could do.

But there are a few characters I'd love to have in PF format as well.....

Actually, some of Mezco's newest figures are pretty accurate. Still, they're not too great in the articulation dept.

Like you guys, I'd rather have some nice 1:6 figures from the show.

Mezco said their Heroes figures will look "real" not "cartoon style" so I hope they do a good work on them.

Anyway, I also want Sideshow to make 1/6 Heroes figures. I want a Nathan!

I know I'll cave and purchase the Mezco ones if they're done realistic and done well.....

But I can't stop drooling at the thought of a Hot Toys line....especially a Hot Toys Sylar.

Back