Hero Club 1/6 Movie Prop - Joke Spotlight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlander1

Super Freak
Reaction score

PREORDER

Cut off 28th June 2017

AVAILABLE in August 2017

This link for Non-Refundable Deposit payment $25, total price is $85 and balance $60 will be charged once it is released

Product Height Approx. 28 cm

Material: ABS, POM

Built in LED lights with Micro USB interface

Link to shop.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=common/home

Last edited:
Very happy this is getting released i have had my eye on a batsignal for some time and Kit's Shop offered the regular batman version also now in stock and shipping at 85 u.s shipped.

I could not resist ordering both version's. They both will look amazing in our batty displays ,very happy no batteries just easy plug in and love. I think i just would want to add some green n purple barrels full of Joker chemicals with robin or any of bats pals tied up next to this as quick idea will be very cool dio or display.

Last edited:
God damn you, Hot Toys. God damn you to hell. Look at what you've wrought! Joker signals! Funko Pops of your ****ty, douchey design! You should be ashamed, HOWARD CHAN!

Didn't Howard say it was Hot Toys' own design during an interview after the figure was unveiled?

Didn't Howard say it was Hot Toys' own design during an interview after the figure was unveiled?
Actually, maybe. Just found this on hot toys site. Bit weird for Funko and stuff to copy it then, as well as there being heaps of customs, but it does look awesome. I'm even doing a mafex custom one myself
11c8db021fcd8229aec281996a402870.jpg

I'm not sure what "the Joker" is trying to pull here. He painted a mouth over the Bat-emblem, which obviously won't show up in the sky and you can't have that "haha" graffiti all too legible either due to it being too small to bounce off buildings/clouds. If he went trough the trouble to paint the whole signal purple and green, he sure didn't put much thought into what message he'd be projecting to the citizens of Gotham. The Joker isn't very bright, pun intended.

Oh, and it's a terrible idea for a toy, just like the HT. :lol

I like the Imposter Batman. I have a feeling it'll make it on screen eventually.

Back