Help needed with NECA customer service

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I purchased a set of NECA's TNMT but Michelandelo is missing his knot on the back of the head. I have written to NECA's customer service in order to get one to fix the error but they did not even react. As you can imagine I dont want to buy another one. Does anybody have any idea how I can contact them in another way? Maybe their service has an error, I really do not want to blame them for anything so I am looking for another way to contact them...

Thx, Chris

Good luck man!
Judging by your nick I assume you're a MOTU collector?
Then, you should know that when it comes to customer service, NECA sucks!!
Once I tried to get a replacement base for a Jack Skellington, and after several weeks, countless e-mails and I think I even called them on the phone, I just gave up, they don't give a rat's ass about their customers...in this department I have to say McToys is way better at responding...

Good luck man!
Judging by your nick I assume you're a MOTU collector?
Then, you should know that when it comes to customer service, NECA sucks!!
Once I tried to get a replacement base for a Jack Skellington, and after several weeks, countless e-mails and I think I even called them on the phone, I just gave up, they don't give a rat's ass about their customers...in this department I have to say McToys is way better at responding...

I was expecting that kind of answer... :monkey4 NECA really has the wrong policy in that issue...

Though I was hoping that anybody had any idea that could help... :(

Bummer to hear that... any chance of returning it to who you bought it from? You might not have any pull as an individual, but maybe the original buyer (especially if its a store) would?

He is telling me that I have to talk to NECA. I bought quite alot over the years from him so we know each other. This is the first time an item hasn't been as described (especially MotU was said to be bad quality so you couldn't judge him if he tells you)... But he behaves like NECA. I will never buy anything from him again. I switched now to a seller from ebay called goodshipped who seems to be very professionel... Hard to find a good seller for Europeans these days. :monkey4

Yep, NECA's customer service sucks. Will never buy their products again. Bought two Hayabusa figures, both came without the kunai set. I've tried contacting NECA, the seller tried contacting NECA, never got a response.

Actually, NECA did deal with that issue a while back. I think you were supposed to send in your barcode and they'd send you the knives.

So I heard.

Or you could just buy a new one. They're only 15 bucks.

Holy Necropost Batman!!!

robin_01.jpg

What's funny is that I applied for a CS job @ NECA years ago but never got a call back.

Actually, NECA did deal with that issue a while back. I think you were supposed to send in your barcode and they'd send you the knives.

So I heard.

Or you could just buy a new one. They're only 15 bucks.

But I wouldn't want to risk getting another one without the daggers. I really don't want to end up with like 3-5 Hayabusa figures... spending over 45 bucks for those daggers...

I'll try sending in the barcode though, thanks!

Back