Help Buffygirl get Black Dress PF Buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK all, now it's time for Me to get my long awaited PF. I'm looking at my incomplete line and I need your help to make this happen!

I can't afford a lot, especially right now, so looking for a fair price Buffy is all I can ask for, let's hope we find her! I posted in the wtb section so let's hope.

Anyways, if you have any insight or know anyone looking to let her go, let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks all.

<3

I hope you get it too and will be happy to give you as many bumps as possible in the WTB section so you get her. I will keep a look out!

Hope you get it BG!!! I'm hoping to visit a few new comic shops around the Boston area in a couple of weeks. I'll keep an eye open!

That would be the score of the year if you found one still in a comic shop.

The comic shops around here have some scarce items at retail prices. I've scored a few deals: a Hellboy PF for $130, James Bond PF (Brosnan) for $129, and a bunch of Sideshow Weta Muppet busts for $15-25 each). One of them still has a Spiderman PF in stock for $349 and a T2 Rosebox Shotgun for $249. It wasn't until last year that someone bough The Thing 1:1 Bust for cost ($500). Most LCS chains/retail outlets have long run out of those...so chances are higher than normal.

Nitro, if you find her and she's a good price range, maybe we could figure something out? I've had some transactions here on the board and if I say I'm going to pay for something, I do!!! So, if you find her, let me know asap.

I know this is going to be tough, finding her, but I know with all of your help, we can make this happen.

Something Sexy, thanks for the bumps to come in the wtb section.

And Happy, glad you love your pic.
:)

Nitro, if you find her and she's a good price range, maybe we could figure something out? I've had some transactions here on the board and if I say I'm going to pay for something, I do!!! So, if you find her, let me know asap.

I know this is going to be tough, finding her, but I know with all of your help, we can make this happen.

Something Sexy, thanks for the bumps to come in the wtb section.

And Happy, glad you love your pic.
:)

Not a prob BG!! Figured it would at least be worth looking in these 2 shops that I'm stopping in. You never know what they have in stock....

I am sure chapter is never going to let go of his duplicate Black dress Buffy, or I would have asked him. I just decided to skip right over and ask the rest of ya for help.
Thank you UT. :D

With all of us on the hunt, I think there's hope. Even if it's just the slightest glimmer that we really only pretend we see.

Last edited:
Be patient. You'll get one eventually.

Until then, I'll keep my eyes open for one.

I am sure chapter is never going to let go of his duplicate Black dress Buffy, or I would have asked him. I just decided to skip right over and ask the rest of ya for help.
Thank you UT. :D

With all of us on the hunt, I think there's hope. Even if it's just the slightest glimmer that we really only pretend we see.

You should know better than to want Chapter to give up anything Buffy. :lol

Good Luck Buffy Girl, i was looking for a Black Dress version myself but could only find the Red pants version, those were easy to find but the prices were high....i NEVER came across the Black Dress version so i wish you the best of Luck and will provide any bumps needed in your WTB thread :D

Wishing you lot's of luck Buffy. I will keep my eyes open for her but have yet to run into any buffy/angel figures at our local shops.

WTF. I got an update email notification on this thread from sueworld saying:

Remember though this looks like It's a knock off copy. The item should really be reported.

Whats the beef, where did it go?

Back