Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the curse of chucky wow! It was very well done. Dark, kind of funny and scary. A bit of gore but not overkill. One of the best horror movies to date.

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

Are you sure about the US wicker man? It's 3.6/10 lol.

I didn't say liked it, I said I preferred it to the original for a certain reason that has to do with Christopher Lee. Not that I am knocking Christopher Lee, but I don't like how he is portrayed in that movie.

Everybody must see the US Wickerman just for Nicholas Cage's performance alone. (Not the bees!)

Yeah he was pretty good in it but I think it is asking a bit much to get people to sit through that rubbish for his performance alone.

But the UK version is the actual good one.

Just to be clear, I am not saying the US one is better I am just saying I prefer it the original because I don't like the original at all. It's just personal preference really.

I wouldn't worry too much about waitlist conversions, on any statue. As the days pass, the dollar amount for these things sinks in for those who aren't as crazy on board as some of us, and so, they cancel.

LOL shows how little you have paid attention to the statue

11036518-1415273202-208170.jpg

Im assuming what Josh-A-Tron posted was a replica of the Lemarchand's box
:lol yes its a replica I picked up on ebay. The cheap version though with decals instead of the etched one, which I may buy later on.
And a couple for Josh :slap :slap
Hey...what I do? :lol
Papers blowing in the wind, damn you to hell!
"theres a secret song at the center if the world joey, and its sound is like papers through flesh"

:lol :wink1:

I also saw those puzzle boxes on eBay. I was going to get the version you got, but decided to save for the most accurate one. I love how they've designed a base, stand and glass dome specifically for them.

Having that on a shelf next to the PF is going to be one heck of a display. Just need to find a good Pinhead art print.

I also saw those puzzle boxes on eBay. I was going to get the version you got, but decided to save for the most accurate one. I love how they've designed a base, stand and glass dome specifically for them.

Having that on a shelf next to the PF is going to be one heck of a display. Just need to find a good Pinhead art print.

Yeah I was looking at the all black Brass Etched box, I think it's $170, I might grab that sometime later. Maybe...just maybe...I'll give out the decal ones as prizes during this years Spooktacular...

So is there going to be two versions of the statue..? Sideshow shows a run of 600 for the exclusive and 1500 of the regular edition..anybody know what the exclusive will contain?

Back