Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW 186 pages!? I just joined the site but that's some crazy hype. Can't wait to get mine.

Did you guys see the estimated delivery dates says "October-December" now? :/ Would have been awesome to get before Halloween. Oh well.

WOW 186 pages!? I just joined the site but that's some crazy hype. Can't wait to get mine.

Did you guys see the estimated delivery dates says "October-December" now? :/ Would have been awesome to get before Halloween. Oh well.
You'll get used to the delays. Think I POed this last October, now I may not see it until Christmas.

I think I converted on this a few months back. I better double check just to be sure. If I didn't have this on my PO list I would go crazy. Price is a bit much for this but I must have this guy. He's the reason I'm keeping my freddy and jason. A horror fan must have for sure. Now we need a Myers, leather face remake, jason X, zombie jason, etc.

Any one else pick this up this week?
9decfab68c2996328a9c01db406291d2.jpg

Take any torture you've seen in the films, make it more brutal and visceral and add in more fetish, more sex and hell...it makes what we saw in part two look so bland. I suggest reading it when you get a chance.

Sounds fun lol. I'd have to take a break from reading this forum, but I may give it a shot. Is it part of a series or can I read it right away?

Nope it is its own thing. People had always asked him to do another book about the cenobites, Pinhead in particular and he basically finally did it.

Sweet! That's good news. It's not likely I'd get into reading a multiple book series, but this one I'll probably pick up.

Seriously, on page 3 I'm like "WTF!" and then it just went on from there! Pinhead is not cutting ANYone any slack, puns intended. I love Barker's work, he really went off the leash on this one.
Its his most unapologetic, gruesome, terrifingly descriptive and in some chapters beautifully fantastic work yet imo. I only wish weren't a swansong but instead a new beginning

Now I'm interested. :lecture

You know that aura of sexual threat the Cenobites, especially Pinhead, always carried with them in the films but was never really delved into, because you know, we don't want a triple-X rating? Well we're here reading this book, and yeah.... that.

When Pinhead manifests through a wall and the first thing he does is force everyone in the room to strip naked, you KNOOOOW they're in big trouble. They're all powerful magicians and they're absolutely helpless! They're going to carry out every last degradation Pinhead tells them to, and your main emotion is relief that such entities don't really exist, so it can't possibly be YOU.

Yikes. :lol

Sounds crazy. I'll probably go look for this one on my weekend. I work 12's too. No time for anything during the work week.

Back