Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I didn't get a big discount off Sideshow's regular edition items I'd probably go for the EX just because, but I actually like the closed Lament Configuration more. Maybe it just seems to be a little more iconic or aesthetically sound when it's a closed box.

If I didn't get a big discount off Sideshow's regular edition items I'd probably go for the EX just because, but I actually like the closed Lament Configuration more. Maybe it just seems to be a little more iconic or aesthetically sound when it's a closed box.

True. The closed box has a cleaner look about it. Like with tattoos...generally speaking solid bold lines look a lot better than tiny intricate details.

600 isn't that low for a horror pf like this.

Is it 600 ES? For the ex?

Update just saw it on SS site. I wonder why I always miss these ES updates? Yes should be less than Jason and Freddy. I would say more like a ES of 300 would be right. But 600 I can live with on a ex. The reg I'm betting 1200 to 1500 maybe more.

I thought this guy would be around 4-500. I have just ordered Boba so will hold off this guy for a little while and see how it goes.

This is Much higher than I would've expected. Didn't realize that they would Expect to sell.as much as they've planned. That'd make the overall Ex-Reg ES like 1600

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

How does one bring up the webpage to see the regular? Assuming there is a regular. But everything I do directs me right to the ex.

Remove the "1" from the product number in the URL.

I'm not too surprised by the ES. I think the days of an ultra low ES for the EX are gone.

Blimey! 600 is a much larger edition size than I ever would have imagined for P-Diddy. I guess that this guy must be selling very well. Which is encouraging for a horror collectibles fan like myself & could help the future of the horror PF line. :hi5:

Makes you wonder what the next Freddy & Jason PF Ex. editions sizes will end up being. But then of course, to match this edition size they'll have to be as well received as the Pinhead PF.

Blimey! 600 is a much larger edition size than I ever would have imagined for P-Diddy. I guess that this guy must be selling very well. Which is encouraging for a horror collectibles fan like myself & could help the future of the horror PF line. :hi5:

Makes you wonder what the next Freddy & Jason PF Ex. editions sizes will end up being. But then of course, to match this edition size they'll have to be as well received as the Pinhead PF.

Agreed, and people also have to remember this is a PF people have been starved for. There's been a few Freddy and Jason's made already. This maybe the only Pinhead PF you get, ever.

On your second point I think the new Freddy and Jason PF art has been well received enough that if the sculpts are as tantalizing we may see higher numbers of them.

Agreed, and people also have to remember this is a PF people have been starved for. There's been a few Freddy and Jason's made already. This maybe the only Pinhead PF you get, ever.

On your second point I think the new Freddy and Jason PF art has been well received enough that if the sculpts are as tantalizing we may see higher numbers of them.

In fact, is this the only Pinhead statue in the world, excluding life-size or commissioned? If not then I would imagine that there aren't that many so, yes, this really is going to be especially cherished by horror fans the world over.

Whereas I suppose that us Freddy & Jason fans have been quite spoilt with statues, comparatively speaking.

Just ordered the EX, I think the solved box looks that bit better tbh. Now the long wait

In fact, is this the only Pinhead statue in the world, excluding life-size or commissioned? If not then I would imagine that there aren't that many so, yes, this really is going to be especially cherished by horror fans the world over.

Whereas I suppose that us Freddy & Jason fans have been quite spoilt with statues, comparatively speaking.
Besides a couple kits and comissioned pieces this is the only full figure Pinhead statue. Pretty crazy as popular as he is.

Freddy and Jason definitely get most of the statue love but even that is limited. I mean can you imagine SSC 1:1 scale busts? But alas, I doubt we'll see it.

It's nice to see a horror PF (especially of one not as popular as Myers, Krueger or Voorhees) land an edition size of 600. Maybe it will encourage Sideshow to consider reaching out to different franchises and scoring a few more licenses. I would especially love to see a Michael Myers PF come out at some point.

Back