Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares. It'll be low enough, considering the Hellraiser franchise does not appeal to everybody. It'll sell to whoever wants one, forget the ES.

I'm guessing 300 to 400 for the ex. Maybe 750 for the reg. What was the lowest ES premium format to come from Sideshow lately?

And then we can make 100$ profit in ten years and get to retire.

Haha, glad someone understands this. I haven't waited for this PF for years just to flip it in a few more - and for what? A small profit for storing it for years in more valuable space than the statue's worth? Reminds me of comic book speculators. Buying every issue thinking it'll be the next TWD. Nothing is worth that kind of time and money.

Still no ES yet? Come on this one needs to get a ES fast because he won't sell well :banana:bunnydanc:joy

But you know Sideshow likes doing a lot of smoke and mirrors so they will give the Ex a 1000 ES at least then 2000 ES for the Reg mark my words. Even if theyre not selling a lot they will still inflate the ES to make it LOOK like they are selling tons. Look at Vampi. Are people really buying that massive 25 inch PF? Questionable imo. :) All I have left on order is Catwoman, and one XM and Tweeterhead order then maybe Freddy and then I will retire from this hobby lol.

But you know Sideshow likes doing a lot of smoke and mirrors so they will give the Ex a 1000 ES at least then 2000 ES for the Reg mark my words. Even if theyre not selling a lot they will still inflate the ES to make it LOOK like they are selling tons. Look at Vampi. Are people really buying that massive 25 inch PF? Questionable imo. :) All I have left on order is Catwoman, and one XM and Tweeterhead order then maybe Freddy and then I will retire from this hobby lol.

I hope it's 5000 just to spite you

I don't care if they make 10000 and I don't care if he drops in value worse than 10 yearold midsize suv. Just make sure it looks as good as it does in these pictures and ship him to me as quickly as humanly possible

i dont care about the profit, but i do like the idea of having a rare piece, like the sideshow Leatherface

These are statues and 300-1000+ ES ,not really rare pieces .The occasional one will be worth more but not really a "investement".there are other stuff in the world wich people find rare and really grow in value.To the majority of the world these are TOYS to them.

I like rare collectibles!

iliketurtles.jpg

Back