Hello I Just Joined

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrflopppy123

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
:duh HELLO,, i have just joined and i do collect hot toys and sideshow collectables and i will post picures of them,but everytime i put up a thread somne deletes it and im getting mad:mad: .i am also selling my hot toys chopprer predator on ebay go check it out :lol

Well, your posting in the wrong area again, and your previous threads were also put in the wrong area. This might be the reason they keep getting deleted. This should be in the "Welcome area", and your for sale things should be in the "Sideshow Things for Auction" area.:duh:monkey3

Welcome.

EDIT: Moved to the right area.

Last edited:
:duh HELLO,, i have just joined and i do collect hot toys and sideshow collectables and i will post picures of them,but everytime i put up a thread somne deletes it and im getting mad:mad: .i am also selling my hot toys chopprer predator on ebay go check it out :lol

Welcome! The threads were removed because there are board rules about posting commerce threads in the wrong areas, and new members require a certain amount of posts to post in the commerce section.

I hope you will join us in discussing Sideshow figures and other companies products, but please read the board rules to help fit in quicker. Thanks.

welcome. if your posting them in the wrong section that might be why there being deleted. like this one should be in the " Introductions Please" section. only a MOD or yourself can delete a post of yours. good luck. look around a while and see how things work. :D
edit: beat me to it. what he said BTW that would be a MOD. :bow :bow :lol :duff

moved to the right section. welcome.

Last edited:
Sorry for being so mean.:eek::monkey3:monkey3:peace

Let's try this again, shall we?

:fireworksWELCOME:fireworks to the Sideshow Freaks Boards. Please join in on the discussion of HT Predators and such.

Welkome. :devil

You still not sold that chopper... I seen you had it on ebay a few
weeks ago? Did the sale not go through??

Back