Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Hi TA will you get another Maul figure?

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Hi TA ...will u get another Maul figure?? Cheers

Yep! We will break him down at least one more time.

great!! May b next week? Just to keep an eye open ..because here is late night when you post for sale [emoji28]...Thanks friends!!

I'm afraid I don't think we'll be getting that figure.

I checked everywhere and I couldn't find a record of it being ordered in the past.

I had some others ask about it so I've been checking for days and came up empty.

I'm searching around now to get some but its not looking so good.

My apologies.
Not a problem :)
I just wanted a couple parts from the figure set but I guess i'll just have to buy the whole complete set from Enterbay.com.
Thank you TA!

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

I'm gonna make this bigger for the benefit of some.

Saying it don't make it so (Neither does shouting it or reprinting it larger) If that were the case you'd speak very good Spanish. I SAID... YOU... WOUL-D... SPEA-K... VERR-RRY... GOOD-D... SPAN-ISH!

I think a few tweaks are needed... FOR "TWEAKS" READ:- would be great to see a public vote, they tend to shake up the system! Much better than a closed group excluding all who aren't of a like mind or inclinations.

You mean we won't be able to look forward to seeing you post pretty much the same figure every month with only minor alterations and then moan when you don't win?
That's a shame.

Barry... I don't think this is the place for you to vent your personal jealousies. For the record - They're toys and it's a RANDOM DRAWING WHATEVER - so I'm reliably told over and over again. I'll take The Gospel According To Barry to the likes of Hot Toys - I'm sure they'll convert... every figure they release has MASSIVE differences (5'9" Han & 4'6"ft Luke Stormtrooper AREN'T the same body, are they?) ; Stormtroopers old & new have massive differences too, I just can't see them ; Iron Man versions 1-10, Cap versions 1 - 10, Black Widow, Thor, etc... all use your philosophy of wildly varying differences.

Neither is it the place for showcasing talent to the talentless, since it only proves that the forum is a platform for rip-off merchants or 'inspiration-grabbers' allowing them escape without giving proper credit for their thefts... Intellectual or commercial.

Last edited:

You need to start your own thread with your own contest. Don't know how you stumbled into this one but it clearly seems it's not for you.

I totally agree, the thread is a credit to TA and as usual one or two want to spoil it for everyone!

I very rarely post my figures here but I love seeing the magnificent creations posted by everyone else.
It makes no odds to me that it's random. Even if it were somehow based on any kind of merit, there would still be several amazing figures that lost out. I'm sure we are unanimous in wanting it to come back.
Anyone that doesn't want it back or that doesn't agree with the drawing practises, can very easily take this off their thread watch list and sleep easier at night.

omg omg omg....really? again? wth man??!!
just go away....you know who im talking to...just go away...

i know for a fact that it was 100% random drawing..i used to help them pick the winners and i didnt know who was who....if i did..i wouldve voted for mine all the time... ;)

Barry... I don't think this is the place for you to vent your personal jealousies. For the record - They're toys and it's a RANDOM DRAWING WHATEVER - so I'm reliably told over and over again. I'll take The Gospel According To Barry to the likes of Hot Toys - I'm sure they'll convert... every figure they release has MASSIVE differences (5'9" Han & 4'6"ft Luke Stormtrooper AREN'T the same body, are they?) ; Stormtroopers old & new have massive differences too, I just can't see them ; Iron Man versions 1-10, Cap versions 1 - 10, Black Widow, Thor, etc... all use your philosophy of wildly varying differences.

Neither is it the place for showcasing talent to the talentless, since it only proves that the forum is a platform for rip-off merchants or 'inspiration-grabbers' allowing them escape without giving proper credit for their thefts... Intellectual or commercial.

Speaking as an EX Toy Anxiety employee, I can now without consequences say Space Gladiator, YOU are the problem. Just go away!

I know right? You're so special. We don't deserve you. So kindly get the **** out of here before you taint yourself with our amateur-ness.

shutterstock_1595267661-970x546.jpg

Hey Everyone!

We are happy to announce our Annual Cyber Monday Sale for 2016!

Starting 12:00am on Monday, November 28th and running through Thursday, December 1st at 12:00 AM. (These times are in USA Phoenix MST)

There will be a 20% off discount on everything site-wide! No coupon code needed! 3 Days of Holiday Discounts! Ron is ready to pack!

Have a great Holiday Season from all of us here at Toy Anxiety!

Back