Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So stuck on the order page, I can't select step 2 :dunno

Oh you have to log into paypal first. May want to note that, unless I missed it.

Delay cause me that chicks belt. :monkey4

Last edited:
*Update for 5/9/16*

New!

Redman Alex (Clockwork Orange)
redmanalex.jpg

Restock!

Belet Great Detective Mysterious Mr.

Flirty Girl Steampunk Girl

Kings Toys U-Boat Seaman

ZC World Firearms Collections A & B

Dragon Modern Chris SAS Sniper

Dragon WWII German Rudolf (2nd Anniversary)

Coming Soon!
CGL Toys Phoenix Girl
Super Duck Mermaid Gowns
Hot Toys Captain America Winter Soldier Nick Fury
POP Toys House of Cards President
POP Toys Death Race Driver Frankenstein
DAM Spetsnaz MVD OSN Vityaz in Chechnya

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
So great to see everyone's inspiring custom creations!

Here is my May Entry.

Sullustan Rebel Soldier with jump pack

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0034.jpg

*Update for 5/10/16*

New!

CGL Toys Phoenix Girl
cglphoenixgirl.jpg

Super Duck Mermaid Gowns
sdmermaidgowns.jpg

Restock!

Play Toy Fit & Flare Red & Pink

Sideshow GI Joe Black Dragon Ninja
Sideshow GI Joe Snake Eyes & Timber (Some Parts)
Sideshow Star Wars Echo & Fives Clone Troopers

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Captain America Winter Soldier Nick Fury
Hot Toys Stan Lee
POP Toys House of Cards President
POP Toys Death Race Driver Frankenstein
DAM Spetsnaz MVD OSN Vityaz in Chechnya

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Guys, if you see that we have a Limit on an item, please don't circumvent the system by placing a second order minutes after the first one. It will get cancelled and refunded. The Limit means pretty much don't order it twice in 1 day. If something with a limit is still there the day after, and/or when we restock it again, that's when you can get another one. Give other people a chance, this stuff can be limited and in demand.
Thanks!

Guys, if you see that we have a Limit on an item, please don't circumvent the system by placing a second order minutes after the first one. It will get cancelled and refunded. The Limit means pretty much don't order it twice in 1 day. If something with a limit is still there the day after, and/or when we restock it again, that's when you can get another one. Give other people a chance, this stuff can be limited and in demand.
Thanks!

Is there any way to be able to keep ordering without losing what we have in our cart? Twice I lost out on some items I wanted when I was trying to add Vader's hands and other stuff to the order so I can ship together and when I was ready to pay it says the Head sculpt is no longer available? it was still n my cart but could not complete the transaction :( also lost out on an item because I was having trouble logging in with paypal.

Thanks!

Hear hear!

Is there any way to be able to keep ordering without losing what we have in our cart? Twice I lost out on some items I wanted when I was trying to add Vader's hands and other stuff to the order so I can ship together and when I was ready to pay it says the Head sculpt is no longer available? it was still n my cart but could not complete the transaction :( also lost out on an item because I was having trouble logging in with paypal.
I concur with this request. To be fair though, TA has a record of refunding shipping on back to back orders. But a cart timer of 5 minutes would be cool.

Nope, and even if we could, we wouldn't. On our old site, we tried that, and people would add things to carts and then just disappear leaving product unsold and unavailable for long periods of time. Sorry guys, that's the nature.

May entry!

This is a long awaited one...

- Darth Vader kitbash with Hot Toys ANH Darth Vader head!

I tried and tried, but I was not faster than some of you guys, and could not get the head at Toy Anxiety's website. Ended up paying a bit (not exaggerated) of overprice at Ebay.

Lightsaber is also HT, from Toy Anxiety.

The bodysuit is SSC ANH, and also the leg armor. Underlying boots are Jedi Luke SSC.

All the rest is SSC Deluxe ROTJ Vader.

Still needs a lot of futzing, but the figure already looks good IMO!

- Stormtrooper is HT all stock.

- Yoda kitbash was my March entry, many parts from Toy Anxiety.

Cheers!

image.jpg

image (1).jpg

The best thing to do is just be as fast as you can and even if there's multiple orders TA will refund the difference. I've done this many times with up to four orders in the same day. They always refund the extra shipping. You really can't expect them to put something like that in place when it's an online shop with so many others visiting too. Gotta be quick on the trigger.

Camp out on the site when it's time for an update. Make sure you are logged in to Paypal AND TA before adding to cart. Put the item in your cart that you really want and checkout as fast as you can. Then go back and add any ancillary items to a second order and check out again. It's the only way to be sure you get an in-demand item.

Back