Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they stopped the POPO (pre-order part outs) because there are just too many unpredicable variables. Last minute additions to the parts, the way the parts may or not even break down, order sizes being cut, etc It was a nice way to get some harder to get parts ordered up front and out of the way, but its hard to make it work without having all the info they need upfront.

TA definetely listens to their customers and has tried many of these current suggestions in the past with different degrees of success. If they can make it work, they will. I've never dealt with any company that cares more for their customers like TA does.

I think they stopped the POPO (pre-order part outs) because there are just too many unpredicable variables. Last minute additions to the parts, the way the parts may or not even break down, order sizes being cut, etc It was a nice way to get some harder to get parts ordered up front and out of the way, but its hard to make it work without having all the info they need upfront.

TA definitely listens to their customers and has tried many of these current suggestions in the past with different degrees of success. If they can make it work, they will. I've never dealt with any company that cares more for their customers like TA does.

You nailed it! In addition, we started getting our orders cut from Sideshow. It used to be that we could pretty much get as many as we wanted of the various figures, but they've since cut our orders significantly (in order to spread out the product to more companies), and we no longer have that extra to play around with POPOs. That and the shipping department was always overwhelmed when a new figure came in that we offered the POPO on. It just doesn't work for us.
Thank you!

I would also add that TA does a great job keeping shipping costs low. For example a few times I have placed a time sensitive order and then ordered more stuff a couple hours later. Without me even asking they have credited the shipping difference back to my paypal account. First time an online seller has done that for me before. Keep up the great work TA :)

I would also add that TA does a great job keeping shipping costs low. For example a few times I have placed a time sensitive order and then ordered more stuff a couple hours later. Without me even asking they have credited the shipping difference back to my paypal account. First time an online seller has done that for me before. Keep up the great work TA :)

:exactly: I second that. I've placed up to four orders before at different times during the same day and they always combine shipping and credit the difference back. TA kicks ass!

*Update for 3/7/16*

New!

DAMTOYS Royal Marines Commando
damroyalmarinescommando.jpg

DAMTOYS SDU Assault Team Member
damsduassaultteammember.jpg

ACE Workshop Vietnam C Rations
acecrations.jpg

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Star Wars TFA Snowtroopers
Hot Toys Avengers 2 AOU Scarlet Witch
Sideshow DC Comics Green Lantern
Play Toy Maintenance Technician
AC Play Nick Fury Clothing Set
Magic Cube The Town Bank Robber Set
ZC World Mr. Bean Deluxe Version
Craftone Senior Detective
Craftone Detective
ZC World Men's Hommes Vol. 15

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Any chance that you might be breaking down some more First Order Stormtroopers? I need some stuff!

Any chance that you might be breaking down some more First Order Stormtroopers? I need some stuff!

Yes, eventually. We have a lot of new stuff to deal with this week, but we definitely will be doing more of those very soon. Maybe this week, but if not, next week most likely. Keep an eye on the updates.

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Hopefully darth vader soon too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christmas Yoda with cane by SSC.

Hands are Yoda Jedi Mentor, clothes are Yoda Jedi Master thanks to Toy Anxiety.

Added custom pendant and custom hair for better look of the figure!

Needs more work, but looking pretty good IMO.

12797853_1676984232569759_520808342_n(1).jpg

Thread cleaned. Please do not try to avoid the lang filter or issue insults.
if you dont agree with this thread/participate and or discuss TA then please dont post. If you do post please do so constructively.
Thanks.
x :peace

Last edited:
Hey all! Never entered one of these before, so here goes! :)

My custom Darth Maul. Mostly Sideshow/Medicom parts but the underlying body, neck, feet, hand and wrist pegs are all Hot Toys and most came from TA.

Thanks!

12821537_10154067802020086_3149454215798837609_n.jpg

Back