Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
81789-Walter-White-I-WON-gif-Breakin-JZcy.gif

Big Thanks Guys, you are the best:yess::hi5::yess:

Hahaha great gif, congrats man!

Thanks guys! :wave

Here's a few more pics. :)

IMG_7326_zps43jtgluf.jpg

Thanks Shortround! Do you have a thread for for her somewhere? I feel like I'm hijacking TA's thread but I can't help it haha.
Interesting that she's on a fullsize body but it suits her quite well.

Congrats The Skull and everyone on their great bashes. I can see why TA enjoys this thread on the SSF :)

Cheers all!

Thanks Shortround! Do you have a thread for for her somewhere? I feel like I'm hijacking TA's thread but I can't help it haha.

Congrats The Skull and everyone on their great bashes. I can see why TA enjoys this thread on the SSF :)

Cheers all!

The whole point of the contest is to generate conversation about customizing in our thread, so you dare not take it elsewhere! :lol

No, I didn't open a thread for her. I did post them in "The Last of Us" thread in the video games section. But I can discuss her mods here. I followed a tutorial from KaiStudios, which is also who I got the chest piece from. The arms and legs were shortened by about a 1/4 inch, legs removed and hips modded making them MUCH narrower. Legs reattached and that's basically it. Kai made the chest piece specifically for the PlayToys body, so the arms and torso snapped right on with ease. Hope this helps. If you want a link to the Kai tutorial, PM me. :wave

The whole point of the contest is to generate conversation about customizing in our thread, so you dare not take it elsewhere! :lol

:exactly:
Keeping it going here!

Last edited:
*Update for 4/8/15*

Restock!

Sideshow G.I. Joe Cobra Villains!

CobraLarge.jpg

Cobra Commander v2
Destro
Baroness
Zartan
Storm Shadow Assassin
Major Bludd!

Sideshow DC Comics Superman
Sideshow Escape from New York Snake Plissken!

3R Jakob G.

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtroopers
Hot Toys X-Men: Days of Future Past Wolverine
Sideshow Star Wars Taun Taun
Blue Box DEVGRU Red Team
VeryHot US Navy Black Aces
VeryHot US Navy Black Knights
POP Toys Office Lady Suit Sets

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
No, I didn't open a thread for her. I did post them in "The Last of Us" thread in the video games section. But I can discuss her mods here. I followed a tutorial from KaiStudios, which is also who I got the chest piece from. The arms and legs were shortened by about a 1/4 inch, legs removed and hips modded making them MUCH narrower. Legs reattached and that's basically it. Kai made the chest piece specifically for the PlayToys body, so the arms and torso snapped right on with ease. Hope this helps. If you want a link to the Kai tutorial, PM me. :wave
:exactly:
Keeping it going here!

Hahaha I shall not cross the TA! Thanks for fostering this great atmosphere in your thread :) And for the daily part-outs :D

I'll PM you shortly about the tutorial, it sounds like a good bit of work but the end result appears to make it well worth it.
I think I need a new challenge right now and since I don't know much about Playtoy bodies I may as well learn :) I've spent a good deal of time in the TLOU thread but it's really long and aside from a pic every now and then I didn't really learn a lot and gave up after a few days since it's massive, though rightly so.
I figure the chest piece would be something I'd have to work up if KAI doesn't have any more but I don't mind attempting to scratch one up. All else fails she'd be a teen robot :p

This is probably a longshot, but any more Indiana Jones' breakdowns in the future (either Sideshow or Hot Toys, wouldn't matter)?

Thanks!

This is probably a longshot, but any more Indiana Jones' breakdowns in the future (either Sideshow or Hot Toys, wouldn't matter)?

Thanks!

I know you're not asking me, but as an Indy fan I feel like Indy parts show up relatively often (for an out of print figure). I've often found bits I was looking for by doing a "why not?" search every once in a while. I think maybe people trade them in to TA for store credit?

Appreciated, but that's one of the extra bits I actually do have -- thanks anyways!

I know you're not asking me, but as an Indy fan I feel like Indy parts show up relatively often (for an out of print figure). I've often found bits I was looking for by doing a "why not?" search every once in a while. I think maybe people trade them in to TA for store credit?

And I suspect you're probably quite right -- hopefully, some stuff shows up before long before I pay what (unfortunately) tend to be over-inflated prices on EBay.

And I suspect you're probably quite right -- hopefully, some stuff shows up before long before I pay what (unfortunately) tend to be over-inflated prices on EBay.

Good luck - I imagine once the SSC TOD Indy hits there will be more demand for the jackets and shirts, at least. But then again there's always the chance that a savvy 3rd party company will make a "Super Adventure Person" clothing set.

Last edited:
Back