Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those skeletons are badarse:dance

I got a full set coming already, if there good I Might have to pick a couple more of those up, great for so many bashes or dioramas:)

Those skeletons are badarse:dance

I got a full set coming already, if there good I Might have to pick a couple more of those up, great for so many bashes or dioramas:)

Good job Peeetah. I can't wait for your review.

I hope you guys still have these when I get some cash:panic:

What happened to those Mark 7s you guys were supposed to get?

Does anyone know how the quality of those suits are? I know some are really nice and others are crap. These look pretty nice from the photos but I'm not familiar with them?

The photos of the blue and grey POP Toys suits are switched...and none of the Sideshow Star Wars stuff is showing.

As previously stated, we are making some changes to our site. You need to use the "shop by manufacturer" links now.

Oh, and yeah, we should probably use the correct link in our update (fixed).

As previously stated, we are making some changes to our site. You need to use the "shop by manufacturer" links now.

Oh, and yeah, we should probably use the correct link in our update (fixed).

Any chance of getting a tab for DAM toys? They have been quite busy lately producing toys, and on your site they are still hidden under "Other Companies."

Any chance of getting a tab for DAM toys? They have been quite busy lately producing toys, and on your site they are still hidden under "Other Companies."

Yes, that's part of the plan. Eventually the link to "1:6 Figure Parts Shop" will go away, and you'll have to use the Manufacture links or search bar. The intention is that ALL manufacturers we carry will be in that list. The reason we had a separate link to the 1:6 shop was because we intended to grow our inventory of non 1:6 product, action figures, etc. We've eliminated that for now as 1:6 is the dominant product type we sell on our website and what we prefer to focus on.

DAM is a bit more extensive of a move because of the the fact they've done a lot more figures we ever anticipated which are all in the "Other" category. Sometimes we put new companies in the Other category not expecting to see much from them. DAM has been an exception. It's going to take a little while to complete these changes, but if you get used to using the Manufacturer links now, you probably won't even notice.

hulk_smash_emoticon_by_starrypoke-d5g68iw.gif

Ski

Ha! Thought you weren't allowed over 8%. I noticed it about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately not a figure I'm interested in, that was a good price. ;)

Last edited:
Awe man, I wish you would have sold those dead figures complete, I would have picked some up:(

Back