Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see all the best bits have gone , guess it doesn't pay to be in the UK. :(

It's just an example that TA need not worry about carrying Enterbay... The demand is definitely there.

I would have bought More also. I will forever lap up enterbay stuff. Even with little things. For example I bought a ton of their hands. I don't want to ever use a hand that's not enterbay's anymore, hot toys hands are terrible, I also love enterbay bodies and use them all the time better and more realistic proportions than true types IMO.

Plus the scarface is a win win a lot of people want to upgrade their scarfaces use the al head for other things et.

It all depends on the figure. Some of their figures aren't very accessorized and that makes parting out more difficult.

Personally, after the Han and MIB fiasco, I won't be buying Enterbay stuff again. I may pick up a trigger hand to finally round out T-bag's hands or a random part here or there, but other than that, I won't be giving them a dime. Horrible, horrible company that doesn't give a crap for their "quality for perfection" thats just a bunch of BS.

even though and having seen all the MIB complaints, ive bought about 10 MIB shirts, 4 suits, and 10 pair of hands from ebay because they are by far the best 1/6 examples of each ever made.. my MIB figures were fairly issue free aside from a loose leg and a snag on one of the pants. those heads by the way are out of this world good..

so rest assured, if TA parts out any MIB figures, Ill be pulling a Skiman..

even though and having seen all the MIB complaints, ive bought about 10 MIB shirts, 4 suits, and 10 pair of hands from ebay because they are by far the best 1/6 examples of each ever made.. my MIB figures were fairly issue free aside from a loose leg and a snag on one of the pants. those heads by the way are out of this world good..

So you'll be skipping all the Enterbay garbage and buying all the muscle bodies then. :lol

TA should factor in how worthless the bodies are though if they decided to part them out. The floppy knees make them worthless IMO and so I kept the heads attached to them when I flipped mine for parts. And they can't count on the suits being without issue either. And considering Enterbay's customer disservice, they wouldn't be able to return the defective ones they may get. And with the bodies and suits can't being relied on as profit makers, they'd be left charging $150 each for the heads. Totally not worth the risk on those POSes if you ask me.

You just made my heart skip a beat. Or I had a heart attack, not sure yet.

*Update for 11/14/12*

New Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Avengers Hawkeye x6

Kaustik Plastic Valerius

Dragon WWII German Heinrich Sager
Dragon Falklands War Dhak Gurung

Coming Within the Next 7 Days
CM Toys PMC (4 Versions)

Coming Soon
Hot Toys Batman Dark Knight Rises (Partial Shipment)
Hot Toys Terminator 2 DX T-800
Hot Toys Iron Man Iron Monger
Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid Naked Snake
Sideshow GI Joe Snake Eyes V2 w/ Timber
Sideshow Star Wars OOM-9 Battle Droid
Sideshow Star Wars Utapau Trooper (Airborne)

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Quarter Scale: The Dark Knight Rises: Batman
Hot Toys Quarter Scale: The Terminator Endoskeleton
Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat Pod
Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman
Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bane
Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Camo Tumbler
Hot Toys The Dark Knight: The Joker 2.0
Hot Toys The Amazing Spider Man
Hot Toys The Avengers: Captain America
Hot Toys The Avengers: Thor
Hot Toys The Avengers: Loki
Hot Toys The Avengers: Black Widow
Hot Toys The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VII
Hot Toys The Avengers: The Incredible Hulk
Hot Toys X-Men 3 The Last Stand: Wolverine
Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Naked Snake Sneaking Suit Version
Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 The Boss
Hot Toys Predator 2 City Hunter Predator
Hot Toys Biohazard 4 Ada Wong NEW!
Sideshow GI Joe Major Bludd NEW!
Sideshow Star Wars Snowtrooper
Sideshow Star Wars E-Web Heavy Repeating Blaster
ThreeA HALO REACH: Commander Carter

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

head.jpg

Every time I see that Kaustic head I'm reminded of some very very pissed off elves for some reason....

That sculpt wins mullet of the year for sure. :rotfl

Back