Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July Entry: Jill Valentine from RE Revelations
img1073et.jpg

Small comment, not a huge deal, but I wish you would not seperate the neck from the body on certain figures. Such as Stalker. I need an African American body, but without the matching neck it doesn't really work all that great. White figures its fairly easy to find one that comes close, but AA figures don't come out all that often.

Small comment, not a huge deal, but I wish you would not seperate the neck from the body on certain figures. Such as Stalker. I need an African American body, but without the matching neck it doesn't really work all that great. White figures its fairly easy to find one that comes close, but AA figures don't come out all that often.

Sorry, can't do it both ways. We used to keep the neck with the body, but the overwhelming majority preferred we separate them, so we started to do so long ago.

Yeah, I'm with Prog on this one. I don't know who in their right mind would be requesting bodies without the necks.:dunno

People who don't want Heads without a neck. :slap

Who wants a head and a neck without a body? :slap

If they already had the body, then why didn't they have a neck already? Because Toy Anxiety was already sold out of the neck! :lol

Its a vicious circle.

I buy a Stalker body, have to wait until TA breaks down more Stalkers so I can buy the neck, then TA is left with another body with no neck so the problem moves on to the next guy.

As I said in the original post, the normal policy, IMO works fine with caucasion figs because there are 100 different combinations that work ok together and they hit so frequently, but when you have an AA figure or something else like Greedo it starts to throw up wrinkles to break it apart.

If I remember right, the Lando figure was parted out as a combo.

That is odd... but I guess TA knows what more people want.

Prog- I may have an Hot Toys AA neck. Let me check my stuff when I get home and I'll let you know :duff

That is odd... but I guess TA knows what more people want.

Prog- I may have an Hot Toys AA neck. Let me check my stuff when I get home and I'll let you know :duff

Thanks GB thats an awesome offer, sir. I'll look around myself. I think I too may have one as well, but I'm worried it won't closely match the skin tone of the body.

Didn't we just have this discussion a few months ago where people wanted the neck with the head???

If I'm not mistaken, most people who buy head sculpts must have a body already lined up. Probably a true type. The true type comes with a neck, sometimes 2 necks. I think people who buy the head are thinking to themselves, "its only $3 more, might as well get a neck that matches".

So now they have 3 necks for the 1 truetype. The person like me looking to buy the prometheus from TA has none to choose from!

I saw it, RONNNNNNNNNNN!!!! :wink1: U can't hide from "DA SKIMAN" muzzle God1!!!!! :lecture

edit: meh, you guys can have Clash of the Titans: Perseus - Nude Body

Back