Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coco that Saesee looks great . I need to get one of those sculpts, I have all the parts n clothes I need to make him.

I just got in some Rex hands and a Pauldron, thanks TA. Now I need to decide who to put the pauldron on.

I can only imagine how it goes when they review their orders.

"Oh another one for that Ski guy. Thus must be his fiftith muscle body by now. And here is one that Butt feller too. " :lol

Well Ron being gone means Dan has to do twice as much stuff lol so he's been super busy. There should be some new updates soon and Barney Ross is inbound to the store now. So all the preorders and stuff should be going out next week. But Ron will be back by then so it should be business as usual lol :)

I noticed Dan sneaking a few items on ebay..The man never sleeps. He's like a Christmas elf!

I noticed Dan sneaking a few items on ebay..The man never sleeps. He's like a Christmas elf!

Actually, we have another guy that does that for us. So you know, we're only selling excess parts that aren't selling on our site to reduce the stock so we can justify breaking down more for you guys :wave

Yes, I have been very busy keeping up with Ron's duties and the few of my own that I can squeeze in so he can go have fun in New York for a week. Don't worry, I'll get him back later in the year :banana All will be back to normal next Wednesday, but there will be some updates before then, just not until Monday or Tuesday. Thanks guys, and may your wallets enjoy the mini vacation!

Thank you, again to Dan, Ron and the rest of the TA crew. You make this hobby so much more fun! :duff

I recently received a Mark IV from TA. Came in absolutely pristine. Thanks guys.

I heard that you guys might be at the 1/6 EXPO in May. It would be awesome to see a TA booth at that show. :banana

We're looking into it, but the Phoenix Comic con is also in May with the Botcon in Pasedena the following weekend. Not sure if we want to do yet another show in such a short time frame.

I just got a few parts from you guys and like always, everything came freakin fast and totally packed with awesomeness. You guys rock, thanks! :hi5:

I got my Hot Toys T1 T-800 from these guys = MINT CONDITION :wave

Loose parts always new :yess: Thanks TA , you guys are the best

Back