Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update for 07/21/23*

04f32a67-68f9-42a0-8a89-92678d9d6415.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman (XE Suit)!

Hot Toys Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl!

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Artillery Stormtrooper!

Hot Toys Black Widow (2021) - Black Widow!
Hot Toys Black Widow (2021) - Black Widow (Snow Suit)!
Hot Toys Black Widow (2021) - Yelena Belova!

Hot Toys Iron Man - Tony Stark (Mech-Test Deluxe Special Edition)!

Hot Heart Dark Warrior 2.0!

Mini Figure Soul Ghost!

Asmus Lord of the Rings - Nazgul!

Redman Bram Stoker's Dracula - Mina!

TBLeague White Snake Owner of Jade Fox Demon!

Daftoys Leopard Agent!

Coming Soon!

A Special Announcement From Our New Incoming CEO.

Hot Toys The Mandalorian - Koska Reeves
Hot Toys Loki - Loki
Dam Gangster Kingdom Spade 8 Archibald
Saturn Toys Dynamic Duo (Batman & Robin 1966)
DAM Resident Evil Claire Redfield
Infinite Statue Twin Peaks - Agent Cooper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
Special Announcement from our New Incoming CEO!

IMG_3730.JPG

Hello, my name is Pickles and I have assumed direct control of Toy Anxiety's board of directors.

I'd like to thank my predecessors Cobra Commander, Skeletor, and Santa from Futurama. Thank you all for your previous service to our company.

As new CEO of Toy Anxiety, I will be making some changes, but some things will remain the same.

For instance:

Toy Anxiety's Annual Christmas in July Site-Wide Sale!

Starting tomorrow, Sunday July 23, 2023 at 5:00pm Arizona Time and running until July 30, 2023 at 5:00pm Arizona Time.

Everything on the site will be 40% off!

No coupon code will be needed. The site will automatically subtract the discount directly from your order.

We hope you enjoy this promotion while my new regime takes hold of the levers of power.

Your gratitude is mandatory along with tummy rubs.

IMG_6379.jpg

Is there still an issue if you have over 100 items in your cart? (Relax everyone, it’s mostly hands.)
If it's mostly hands, I don't think it'll be a problem. The system should handle a bunch of small items like that, cross your fingers. If it doesn't, just split your order in two and we'll refund the shipping overage just like normal.

You can't stop Pickles, you can only hope to contain her.

Pickles has Alex Caruso energy! Or it's the other way around!

( As always, thanks for everything TA, picked up a couple of cool items, your generosity to our community here, and for so many years, is always appreciated )

New Special Announcement!

IMG_4243 copy.jpg

Our new CEO, Pickles, has found the Toy Anxiety expense account.

She has decided to purchase cases of Pup-Peronis, Snausages, and Squeaky Toys instead of the Cobra Trouble Bubble and HISS Tank earmarked for Store Defense.

So, in order to make space, she has decided to extend the sale date until Monday July 31st at 5:00pm Arizona Time.

AND she has bumped up the discount to a whopping 60%!!

Take advantage of our deepest discount ever while you can and help us cover this unexpected Puppy Treat Expense.​

Awesome sale but my credit card kept declining. No idea why, I had to use Paypal with their nefarious extra fees.

New Special Announcement!

View attachment 652828

Our new CEO, Pickles, has found the Toy Anxiety expense account.

She has decided to purchase cases of Pup-Peronis, Snausages, and Squeaky Toys instead of the Cobra Trouble Bubble and HISS Tank earmarked for Store Defense.

So, in order to make space, she has decided to extend the sale date until Monday July 31st at 5:00pm Arizona Time.

AND she has bumped up the discount to a whopping 60%!!

Take advantage of our deepest discount ever while you can and help us cover this unexpected Puppy Treat Expense.​
Pickles can’t be stopped!

Back