Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been following and following waiting for some terminator stuff. Went on vacation for a week and missed the last drop. Is it going to be a long time before you get anymore terminator stuff in?

Thanks!

Hi again TA.
There is a very nice figure by Dam Toys called Marine Corps Scout Sniper Sergeant Major.
Any chance you could get some and part them out?
Thanks,
m.

Been following and following waiting for some terminator stuff. Went on vacation for a week and missed the last drop. Is it going to be a long time before you get anymore terminator stuff in?

Thanks!

Unless we get some in via trade, I think that's it. Hopefully they will make some more for the newest film.

Hi again TA.
There is a very nice figure by Dam Toys called Marine Corps Scout Sniper Sergeant Major.
Any chance you could get some and part them out?
Thanks,
m.

Unfortunately, that is an older figure. We've been sold out for a long time. The only way we'd be able to acquire it is via trade. I wish I had better news.

Any chance of another ESB boba fett breakdown do you think? You usually add things in the middle of the night UK time and I missed the helmet I’d been waiting for :(

*Update for 08/28/18*

902171-batman-armory-with-bruce-wayne-and-alfred-001.jpg

Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Batman: Dark Knight Rises Armory!

Craftone Bushman!

Magic Cube The Town Bank Robber, James Bond Austrian Set & Christmas Casual Clothing Set!

Belet Rogue Genius!

Soldier Story Chinese Railway Guerilla!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - Darth Vader
WorldBox Hound Dog Man (Logan)
X-Toys Harley Quinn Set
Art Figures Aidol One (Alpha & Beta) (The Punisher War Zone)

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

*Update for 08/29/18*

Hot-Toys-ESB-Darth-Vader-024.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - Darth Vader!

Hot Toys The Last Jedi - Rey (Training Version)!

Hot Toys Return of the Jedi - Luke Skywalker!

Special Figures - Life of Ice!

Coming Soon!

WorldBox Hound Dog Man (Logan)
X-Toys Harley Quinn Set
Art Figures Aidol One (Alpha & Beta) (The Punisher War Zone)

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

I accidentally double ordered the base so one should pop back up, they were kind enough to fix it for me.

Back