Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
I can't believe it, the minute the SSC ESB Boba Fett parts went up I flew to the website and placed my order but for some strange reason the paypal link wasn't working for checkout and by the time it did work and my order went through one of the items was already sold out... Almost a year waiting and I missed my shot!

Will you be restocking that Boba Fett any time soon?

Anyone else having problems getting on to the TA site ?
I keep getting the "server is busy" page

I have been trying for hours :(

Same here, they must be having server problems because that would explain what happened to me with my order before.

Yep, site is down guys. We've put in a support ticket for which Network Solutions obviously hasn't fixed yet. Needless to say, we have not been very happy with this or all the other problems that have occurred recently that are internal to Network Solutions, and out of our control. This is as good a time as any to let you all know, we'll be moving away from Network Solutions hopefully very soon. We hope to bring you a bigger and better shopping experience that we're all already nervously excited about. Please have patience in the mean time as this won't be happening for probably a couple of months at the earliest.
Thanks everyone!

*Update for 5/18/15*

Restock!

Sideshow Star Wars Hoth Luke and Han

Coming Soon!

VeryCool Women's V-Neck Shirt Sets
Phicen Female China Military
Flirty Girl Heroes of the North Hornet
Soldier Story KSK Kommando Spezialkrafte
DAMTOYS Russian Airborne Troops VDV In Crimea

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Yay finally got the parts to complete Wampa damaged Luke. Thanks!

Yay finally got the parts to complete Wampa damaged Luke. Thanks!

Nice! Thought about doing that too. Just got a replacement hilt for Luke, the clip ripped through the plastic. Think I got it damaged from SS and failed to notice till it was past their warranty period.

Here's an entry for May (my first :))...

Craftone Durden:

Improved with glasses and billy club from Toy Anxiety.

durden.jpg

*Update for 5/20/15*

Restock!

Hot Toys Guardians of the Galaxy Starlord!

Coming Soon!

VeryCool Women's V-Neck Shirt Sets
Phicen Female China Military
Flirty Girl Heroes of the North Hornet
Soldier Story KSK Kommando Spezialkrafte
DAMTOYS Russian Airborne Troops VDV In Crimea

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
Back