Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update for 11/16/11*

New Breakdowns & Restock!

Blitzway Scarface: Tony Montana

DC Direct: Jonah Hex

Phicen: Seamless Female Tan w/ Laura Head

Shrunken Head Studios: Bits & Pieces Series 1

Coming Within The Next 7 Days
Soldier Story USMC 2nd Marine Expeditionary Battalion 2.0
TTL Female PMC Baby
Loading Toys Soaper Heads (Fight Club)
Loading Toys Hot Mask Set (Limited Quantities)
DID WWII German Cristof

Coming Soon
Hot Toys Superman
Hot Toys TrueType Muscular Body (Caucasian)
Hot Toys On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow
Sideshow Star Wars Desert Sands Sandtrooper
Sideshow Star Wars Figrin D’an
Sideshow GI Joe General Hawk

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Avatar Jake Sully
Hot Toys Iron Man 2: Suit Up Gantry w/ Mark IV
Hot Toys Predators: Noland
Hot Toys Predators: Classic Predator
Hot Toys Sucker Punch Baby Doll & Amber
Hot Toys Iron Man Iron Monger
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed
Sideshow Star Wars Battle Droids
Sideshow Star Wars Commander Gree
Sideshow Star Wars Boba Fett
Sideshow Star Wars IG-88
Sideshow Star Wars Modal Nodes 2 Pack
Sideshow GI Joe Crimson Guard
Sideshow GI Joe Rock & Roll
Sideshow GI Joe Zartan
Sideshow GI Joe Cobra Viper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Were you guys going to list some more of those Sweeney Todd parts?

As of yet we have not been offered these from any of our distributors. It is possible depending on the cost and if we have a source for them.

I can probably answer this for you. They want like $300 each for those Riddlers and they come with next to nothing! A cane and a bat-bomb are really the only accessories. And the figure has 1-2 heads, the jumpsuit, shoes, and jacket. Plus an Enterbay Bruce Lee body I think. I just don't see much there for the price, which is why I've passed on the full figure, let alone at what the parts would have to cost, especially the outfit.

I can probably answer this for you. They want like $300 each for those Riddlers and they come with next to nothing! A cane and a bat-bomb are really the only accessories. And the figure has 1-2 heads, the jumpsuit, shoes, and jacket. Plus an Enterbay Bruce Lee body I think. I just don't see much there for the price, which is why I've passed on the full figure, let alone at what the parts would have to cost, especially the outfit.

i only wanted the suit and accessories 300.00 for a figure is a little crazy for my tastes .

Uh, yeah, if it's this much, eh-NO!

Not only that, but it's a CUSTOM figure, it's not like it's some knock-off bootleg that CalTek or Merit distributes.

If you wanted the parts, you'd be better off emailing Asmus themselves to make you a suit.

Last edited:
Heck yeah! I'm just glad HT made it a 2 pack intead of making it like the T-1000 where you *almost* get 2 full figures/outfits. But then again, you guys probably like those figures as everyone mobs your site getting those extra parts they need :lol

*Update for 11/17/11*

Restock!

Hot Toys Thor: Odin

Coming Within The Next 7 Days
Soldier Story USMC 2nd Marine Expeditionary Battalion 2.0
TTL Female PMC Baby
Loading Toys Soaper Heads (Fight Club)
Loading Toys Hot Mask Set (Limited Quantities)
DID WWII German Cristof

Coming Soon
Hot Toys Superman
Hot Toys TrueType Muscular Body (Caucasian)
Hot Toys DX:? Star Wars Luke Bespin Boxed & Parts (PRE-ORDER)
Hot Toys On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow
Sideshow Star Wars Desert Sands Sandtrooper
Sideshow Star Wars Figrin D’an
Sideshow GI Joe General Hawk

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Avatar Jake Sully
Hot Toys Iron Man 2: Suit Up Gantry w/ Mark IV
Hot Toys Predators: Noland
Hot Toys Predators: Classic Predator
Hot Toys Sucker Punch Baby Doll & Amber
Hot Toys Iron Man Iron Monger
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed
Sideshow Star Wars Battle Droids
Sideshow Star Wars Commander Gree
Sideshow Star Wars Boba Fett
Sideshow Star Wars IG-88
Sideshow Star Wars Modal Nodes 2 Pack
Sideshow GI Joe Crimson Guard
Sideshow GI Joe Rock & Roll
Sideshow GI Joe Zartan
Sideshow GI Joe Cobra Viper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Heck yeah! I'm just glad HT made it a 2 pack intead of making it like the T-1000 where you *almost* get 2 full figures/outfits. But then again, you guys probably like those figures as everyone mobs your site getting those extra parts they need :lol

He's going to be a great breakdown. :exactly:

He's going to be a great breakdown. :exactly:

That is true! Pre-order possibility even?

Any idea if he is on a muscle body? The included tank-top makes me think they planned for Dagobah training look and that would require a muscle body of sorts. But I would have thought they'd have a pic of that though. :dunno

That is true! Pre-order possibility even?

Any idea if he is on a muscle body? The included tank-top makes me think they planned for Dagobah training look and that would require a muscle body of sorts. But I would have thought they'd have a pic of that though. :dunno

Let me Buttmunch you, he's in tonight's update for coming soon! :thwak AND I think the Bruce Lee body would look pretty good for some hot Dagobah action.

:duh Didn't even see that.

If he is a muscle, it would have to be either Bruce or a new one. But the fact they don't say so makes me think he is just on a standard (or slight variant) TT. :dunno

Back