Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure, seems like i have ordered tons of boots so i cant remember but they are leather and i think they are from a german figure. i added an ankle strap & painted white & the sole/tread portion an off orange color.

edit:.....just checked my thread & they are new line german officer boots.

Great custom, you are the man Barryo!!!! :rock

thanks bro but that bash was a cumulative effort in the sw custom section. got ideas & parts from some guys in there.

thanks bro but that bash was a cumulative effort in the sw custom section. got ideas & parts from some guys in there.

So what kind of paint did you use to stick to the boots? I'm thinking of painting some of my leather boots, but I want to use paint that will hold and be flexible to movement.

So what kind of paint did you use to stick to the boots? I'm thinking of painting some of my leather boots, but I want to use paint that will hold and be flexible to movement.

i watered down a latex & had to go over it like 4 or 5 times. and it still kind of flakes in the creases a bit if i bend it too much. i have another i'm working on and going to try "shoe white" (that stuff in the bottle with a sponge applicator)........i think that will do perfectly.

i watered down a latex & had to go over it like 4 or 5 times. and it still kind of flakes in the creases a bit if i bend it too much. i have another i'm working on and going to try "shoe white" (that stuff in the bottle with a sponge applicator)........i think that will do perfectly.

I've actually used the stuff with the sponge applicator (only brown though) and it does work perfectly.

Congrats to Mando :rock :rock

Here is my entry.

steelbrigade3.jpg

75% is from TA.

damn EF..............that looks like a 1:1 person ......:horror

wicked................:rock

heres mine hope u guys like it 90% parts came from TA except the VTS head sculpt , tears of the sun bruce willis

33db1vo.jpg

heres mine hope u guys like it 90% parts came from TA except the VTS head sculpt , tears of the sun bruce willis

33db1vo.jpg

Forget Bruce, Maximus is the one you should enter! He is badass!

Here's my entry for this month. REALLY HOPE I WIN!!!!

Jason Todd:
DSC01206.jpg

DSC01207.jpg

Red Hood:
DSC01209.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

WITH PERS HEAD!!
DSC01210.jpg

DSC01211.jpg

Dude, that looks perfect. Mind if I ask where the pants are from? I want to make a long sleeve shirt out of that kind of material, but I'm not sure what it is exactly. And great work on the Helmet btw. The whole thing looks factory made :)

Dude, that looks perfect. Mind if I ask where the pants are from? I want to make a long sleeve shirt out of that kind of material, but I'm not sure what it is exactly. And great work on the Helmet btw. The whole thing looks factory made :)

Thank you. the pants come from a RAH Blade.

Congratulations to Mando for winning the July Custom Figure Random Drawing. Although winning has nothing to do with how good a custom is, his Dark Knight Joker in Arkham attire was a great looking custom!

Definitely great news to come back home to!:)

Here's to TA and the Freaks! :duff

Back