Hello from the worst Capital city in SC!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sciencefriction

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi gents, My name is Jason. I'm relatively new to the 1/6 forums, as I mainly collect 3 3/4"...amongst other types of toys/collectibles. I have a unhealthy obession with Batman, 70's KISS, 70's and 80's Star Wars and "real" metal diecast cars with rubber tires!! I'm an avid music collector, and enjoy esoteric music the most!

Took long enough for your intro. :D

Great avy by the way! "I would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!"

Welcome to the board! :wave

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Jason! :duff
wavesmile.gif

welcome bud. Hope you're enjoying the forums. Just joined myself, everyone's nice and friendly.

Well, for starters...Greenville should be the "Capital" city for many reasons. A few are: much international corporate commerce, a vast amount of incredible restaurants that AREN'T sports bars!!!, More than one independently owned and excellent record store, many eclectic shops to peruse, a main street that doesn't suck, excellent BBQ that isn't owned by a racist lowlife, amazing geography, great weather...etc.....

Hi gents, My name is Jason. I'm relatively new to the 1/6 forums, as I mainly collect 3 3/4"...amongst other types of toys/collectibles. I have a unhealthy obession with Batman, 70's KISS, 70's and 80's Star Wars and "real" metal diecast cars with rubber tires!! I'm an avid music collector, and enjoy esoteric music the most!

Glad to see another collector from SC....not many around these parts. I live in the upstate in Greenville....and welcome :)

Well, for starters...Greenville should be the "Capital" city for many reasons. A few are: much international corporate commerce, a vast amount of incredible restaurants that AREN'T sports bars!!!, More than one independently owned and excellent record store, many eclectic shops to peruse, a main street that doesn't suck, excellent BBQ that isn't owned by a racist lowlife, amazing geography, great weather...etc.....

Agreed with this statement.

Back