Hellboy II The Samaritan Processing and Transferring notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled my Ex the day before I was to be charged. Too much coming out all at once right now. Hopefully I can get hold of one in the near future.

Mine shipped yesterday as well. I hate you bastards that live on the west coast that are getting this today.

Oh well, at least Thor will be keeping me company this weekend.

I just hope a lot of folks canceled this, so I can end up getting one later.

So is there anyone else who hasn't got their shipping notification yet? I feel like I'm the only one!

I know mine is probably in the next shipment, but I'm growing impatient :banghead

I placed my order for the exclusive the second it went up on preorder, and then it was pushed back like 4 months, I can't wait another day!

have you gotten a notice its processing and shipping out soon? or nothing at all?

The last email I got regarding the Samaritan was on Sept 8, stating it would be delayed yet again:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of 'The Samaritan' - Hellboy II Prop Replica – Sideshow Exclusive (item #89311FLEX) from our Hellboy Collection. This email notification is to keep you updated with the most current information about your order with us.

In order to ensure that you receive the highest quality Sideshow Collectible possible, we have increased quality control procedures for this highly detailed piece to assure your complete satisfaction. As such, there has been a delay in the arrival date of this item, which is now expected to arrive into our warehouse in November 2008. Your 1st and 2nd payments have already been charged, and your final payment was scheduled for September 15th. However, your final payment of $123.33, plus freight and any applicable sales tax or VAT, will now be charged on November 17, 2008. Please anticipate shipment of your order approximately 7 to 10 business days after your final payment has been processed.

So do I have to wait till Nov 17th, or do you think it's possible to call them and make the payment by phone?

Mine shipped, but I only got the processing email and a shipping confirmation from UPS (or whatever carrier they're using)... then I checked my bulk mail and saw that the actual confirmation emails were in there...

Maybe you should check your bulk boxes to see if your spam filter caught the sideshow emails...

Just checked. No such luck. My card has been billed but Sideshow's site still shows the order as shipping soon. I assume it will go out monday. Actually that should work out well for me, Sideshow ships from California, don't they?

Back