Hellboy II The Samaritan Processing and Transferring notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got mine as well ..... bring on this big fn gun I cant afford ... :rock

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I was about to say the same thing. I just need to survive the holidays and then January is a 3 pay check month and I'll be good.

just got mine as well ..... bring on this big fn gun I cant afford ... :rock

Yeah, I feel the same way - and the email states it is too late to communicate electronically to cancel ---- guess I'm in! :horror

Still havn't gotten mine yet, and I live in the USA

Bought my exclusive the second it went up for preorder too. Maybe because I chose flexpay payment?

This is one item that I've been financially preparing for. I got into Hellboy kind of late, so really happy when they announced this one.

I saw the first Hellboy movie on dvd a long time ago and thought it was alright. Then when Hellboy 2 hit the theater I decided to watch the first one again. It was much better this time around and then after seeing the sequel...became a fan. I just picked up the Library Edition volume 1 & 2 from Amazon to catch up on the comic.

This should look good alongside the PF

Honestly the first time I saw Hellboy I was kinda meh about it... but after rewathing it the movie really clicked. Not sure why, but it took a 2nd viewing to get into it.

I got my notice that the charge will process Oct 29th. I'm excited to see this thing. I don't have anywhere to display it.:duh

CC

I got an e-mail stating that my cc had been declined. I guess it possible i missed typed a number on it.

I cancelled mine anyway, can't afford it right now, really gutted because I wanted this piece really badly.
I will have to see if I can get it down the line I guess :sick

Hope it works out okay for you HowMuch :rock
x :peace

Honestly the first time I saw Hellboy I was kinda meh about it... but after rewathing it the movie really clicked. Not sure why, but it took a 2nd viewing to get into it.

I liked it the first time I saw it. But like you, it didn't click until the second viewing. Then I bought it on BR and watched it like 5 times the first week. Can't wait to own the Golden Army in less than 2 weeks.

I still don't think I'll be able to afford the 2nd PF. I like it but I just don't think it's different enough from the first to warrant spending the $360 shipped it's gonna cost.

I think the original PF looks better... the new one just seems kind of off to me. Probably a bit finer quality seeing as how they've made a lot of improvements in the intervening years, but I still think the original looks great.

I need to get HB on BluRay, just got a player a few weeks ago and I'm beginning the slow process of replacing DVDs.

Back