Hellboy II The Samaritan Processing and Transferring notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
:chew:chew:chew:chew

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing orders for the 'The Samaritan' - Hellboy II Prop Replica – Sideshow Exclusive (item#89311) on October 27th. We ask that you have the funds available on your card by this date to ensure the successful processing of your order

I would so, so, so, so, like one of these, but I wanna see how they turn out and gauge reaction before I jump.

Just got the mail too and looks like i have to cancel :monkey2 I can't afford it until i get word about my pension dealio :banghead Was hoping i had a little more time considering there's been no word about Thor PF. And where the hell is the processing mail for Thor anyway?!?!!

Got my notice too.
Good thing october was a great month money wise. :banana

I wonder how many european Sideshowfreaks got one.

Haven't gotten mine either. Damn I'd love to have this when the DVD hits in 2 weeks.

I think its fairly possible, but this is also a split-shipment item so hard to say if you'll be in the first batch or not. I know I ordered pretty much right away, so I hope that means I'm in the earlier group.

I think its fairly possible, but this is also a split-shipment item so hard to say if you'll be in the first batch or not. I know I ordered pretty much right away, so I hope that means I'm in the earlier group.

I have this, Thor, and Anakin all shipping around the same time so I don't mind being a little delayed :google

just got mine as well ..... bring on this big fn gun I cant afford ... :rock

Back