Hellboy II Samaritan 1:1 prop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the 1/4 scale

Hellboy: 1/4 Scaled Replicas: The Samaritan - #8942 & Big Baby - #8943 4th Quarter now narrowed to Dec 2008

You are right good sir!

Scared the crap out of me and almost had me cancel my Sma II!! Dammit Lonnie, I thought you could read!! :lol

Dangit!!! I thought I could read too!!! :banghead :banghead :banghead

I think it's set for November. I believe someone posted that they got a mail reg. the final flex-pay payment being pushed to Nov. ??...

Yeah, I have it on Flex and the last payment was moved to November... that's why Dec didn't seem unusual.

i'm not on flexpay, but i received an email on oct 7th that said to expect it in 21 days. haven't heard anything since.

does anyone think the exclusive will be easy to pick up later, as i may end up having to cancel this for other items (i.e. capt america shield, iron man 1:1).

does anyone think the exclusive will be easy to pick up later, as i may end up having to cancel this for other items (i.e. capt america shield, iron man 1:1).

The change in materials resulted in some cancellations. The ES is high enough that I think you have a fair chance of picking it up down the road.

I am really teetering here, but having used about $80 in Rewards Points; I am really having a hard time letting this go.

:confused:

Newsletter says it's coming in the next 30 days, but I havn't received any email notifications for my Flexpay Exc.

Even if you don't want it, I think you'd be better off keeping it for a while and then selling it rather than canceling and losing $80.

I don't think so, not with the ES being what it is. :sick

I would be surprised if it long term sells for below retail... if I already had $80 in points invested no way I'd cancel.

I'm not canceling anyway, just saying especially if points were used.

I just cancelled my Samaritan Exclusive order. I got the "processing mail" the other day. Not big enough a fan for Hellboy or weapons in general. Hope I made the next in the wait-list line happy!

Finally have one!!!!

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

Back