Hellboy II Samaritan 1:1 prop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't receive anything yet, but I believe you guys

It was suppose to come out in june, then delayed until september, october and now november

3 delays indeed.
Maybe someone found out they could use wood after all :D

I'm thinking about cancelling this :( I have bunch of things on pre-orders and i'm not sure if I can afford them all. Anyone else cancelling it? I love the light feature bullet.

Is sideshow screwing with us?

It still says october on their site, but in the newsletter there's no Samaritan 1:1 in the "coming in the next 30 days"

So it must be november, but I never received any notice about that.

:mad:

I just don't want to cancel cause I will lose money on my Flex-Pay. But I might have to ass I have no need for it right now. And I don't have anymore Hellboy stuff. Guess I better do it today. :monkey2

Is sideshow screwing with us?

It still says october on their site, but in the newsletter there's no Samaritan 1:1 in the "coming in the next 30 days"

So it must be november, but I never received any notice about that.

:mad:

Shipping updates in last night's newsletter now put it in December!!! That is at least the 4th delay from an announced ship date.

Shipping updates in last night's newsletter now put it in December!!! That is at least the 4th delay from an announced ship date.

That's the 1/4 scale

Hellboy: 1/4 Scaled Replicas: The Samaritan - #8942 & Big Baby - #8943 4th Quarter now narrowed to Dec 2008

Back