Hellboy II PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hellboy 2 Premium Format

I think the first one is far superior..its one of my favourite PF's too overall.

It's the other way around for me...I had the first one and ,although it was nice, I sold it in favour for the second PF.Too me the new PF has a better likeness,a nicer coat and a cooler pose.

It's the other way around for me...I had the first one and ,although it was nice, I sold it in favour for the second PF.Too me the new PF has a better likeness,a nicer coat and a cooler pose.

Indeed. that makes two of us. Again, it is just personal preferences. they all look awesome and good to collect and keep.

Rgds
Amin Ko

I think the first one is far superior..its one of my favourite PF's too overall.

lol Far superior? While I respect other's for having opinions... but wtf?

It's like saying DC Direct's 13" Dark Knight Batman is superior than Hot Toys.

I wanted the first one until I saw how much better this one was.

I think theyre both awesome and pretty equal.
The main thing the new has on the old one is the coat material.

This is one of the best PF's to come out this year. I personally hope more awesome stuff gets revealed at SDCC to compete with this Hellboy.

lol Far superior? While I respect other's for having opinions... but wtf?

It's like saying DC Direct's 13" Dark Knight Batman is superior than Hot Toys.

I wanted the first one until I saw how much better this one was.

Just prefer the pose and face sculpt thats all my friend....no need to get excited!! x

What do you like so much better about the second one?

Better sculpt. Better base. Unique pose. Too many PFs are in some kind of standing pose. The clothes and accessories are more detailed. Better executed piece.

You can say one is better than the other, but far superior...okay...

Just prefer the pose and face sculpt thats all my friend....no need to get excited!! x

Oh yes. I am very excited. So excited that all I did today was obsess and think about why some SideShow Freak finds the 1st Hellboy PF more superior to that of its sequel.

I kid. Nah... I just didn't get the "far superior" comment is all.

Oh yes. I am very excited. So excited that all I did today was obsess and think about why some SideShow Freak finds the 1st Hellboy PF more superior to that of its sequel.

I kid. Nah... I just didn't get the "far superior" comment is all.

Eli gets excited over men.

They are both awesome. Each one conveys a different message, so much so I have decided to keep both of them as their differences compliment each other.

Mine just arrived last week, and here they are!

SSHellboyIIExc015007.jpg

SSHellboyIIExc015015.jpg

SSHellboyIIExc015017.jpg

SSHellboyIIExc015018.jpg

Back