Hellboy II PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cancelled my EX the day before it was charged. 2 days later got on the wait list. today im back baby! lol i was trying to be good. but damn this thing is sweetass!

watermark.php

No# 313 here.

Since there are so many excellent photos already posted showing the wonderful details of HB, I went for a compositional shot. :-D

Just put my name back on the exlusive waitlist, hopefully it'll convert

Had to cancel this one earlier unfortunately, but gosh, it looks amazing.

I'm have to admit, i'm pretty damn physched to receive this PF.
The overall design & presentation is just perfect.
Not to mention that (IMO) the canvas cloth that is used for the jacket on this PF is so much nicer than the vinyl used on the one from the first Hellboy.

I got mine today!! :chew :chew

No# 21 here. :rock

Gonna set him up tonight and try to take some pics this weekend to show him off!

My waitlist for the exclusive just converted after one day! For those of you still on the fence, now's your chance!

Can't wait to get mine, hopefully it ships next week.

I got the word that the updated COA is on the Creative Directors desk awaiting his signature. I say updated because I asked for an addendum to the original specifying that the paintwork was done by them. Instead, they redid the COA. This is just another example of their superb customer service :rock

So, I figure sometime next week I'll have "Glowboy" in my dirty little mitts. Gawd, I hate waiting :(

I'll consider it as one of the best PF this year. I'm blessed enough to have this piece in exclusive version. mine is # 19 out 600

Hellboy 2 Premium Format

HB 2 pf looks very awesome and I am very impressed with overall quality from sculpt and paint job. Look much better from the first version imho.

hellboy1-1.jpg

hellboy2-1.jpg

hellboy3-1.jpg

hellboy4-1.jpg

hellboy6.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Re: Hellboy 2 Premium Format

Sorry to make new thread. Modereator, pls move to the existing thread. When I posted, I didnt see the existing thread.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

He's definitely a great PF, probably one of the best of the year.

Just curious Amin, but do you have the first one as well?

I think the first one is far superior..its one of my favourite PF's too overall.

Back