Hellboy II PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should be here Saturday... only problem is... I will be in Orlando at the FX con... :banghead

Oh well, I guess I will have to wait until Redelivery on Monday. :lol

I just happened to look in my hotmail as I read this thread. ......and there she was. That beautiful Sideshow QUANTUM notice that makes my little beating heart race. :rock

I received mine yesterday. The base is not solid. The belt does not have all the accessories as shown in prototype. Other than that, I love it.thanks sideshow.

missing accessories? I thought they updated the pics with actual one? You might have a defect one :)

I received mine yesterday. The base is not solid. The belt does not have all the accessories as shown in prototype. Other than that, I love it.thanks sideshow.

I should move back to L.A. Folks get their stuff so much quicker! 2 more days for mine :(

I recall one day when they made a statement that they shipped East Coast orders first to help everybody get their products closer together.
that was funny....

Back