Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah that's brutal. I'm surprised about the crown, seeing as it felt very plasticy. Did yours have the foam block on his noggin? That hole is brutal too. You should contact SS tomorrow about replacements. There's no way they would turn you away.

I can get my damaged head replaced no problem but they said they can offer 50 bucks credit for the body hole. Either that or risk a whole new figure being sent out...

I can get my damaged head replaced no problem but they said they can offer 50 bucks credit for the body hole. Either that or risk a whole new figure being sent out...
Well, how's the rest of it and is it worth risking getting another figure? also $50 is quite high a credit for a $400 PF. Usually they'll give you like $30-40

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I got my EX today. So far I haven't noticed any issues.

I'm displaying him in a hybrid pose: Rama head, overcoat, open red right hand, gun, and snake.

This is a REALLY impressive piece. When I have a little more room I'm going to put my gigantic Struzan HB II poster behind him. I'm looking forward to owning and displaying this gorgeous work of art for decades to come!

I'd love to get a one-eyed Hellboy in Hell headsculpt, if any customizers out there decide to make one. That would just be a great option to switch out from time to time.

Well, how's the rest of it and is it worth risking getting another figure? also $50 is quite high a credit for a $400 PF. Usually they'll give you like $30-40

Yeah pretty good offer I just don't wanna have a statue with a hole in it in. Think I'm gonna smash him and go for a whole new fig.

I'm gonna pick mine up today u jelly?

This is fig of the year for real! Mine arrived with his crown broken though and a hole in his elbow...

8f70e9096ec91a3af822b8047c545775.jpg

181f057d725e2f71a9b241dac6804871.jpg

3e29b9acc1deea181bf95dd72d23faeb.jpg

Not even a little.

Hopefully you get a replacement soon.

Yeah pretty good offer I just don't wanna have a statue with a hole in it in. Think I'm gonna smash him and go for a whole new fig.
I just hope you get a good one bro.:duff

****, that totally reminds me. I have to smash my old piece pretty quick here or SS is gonna charge my card for the replacement.

My second one will be shipping soon. Also, I have an Abe Sapien maquette on the way. After this, I'm done for a bit.

I hope these do well and Sideshow considers following it up with a similar Abe piece. Or even better, if they did other members of the BPRD!

Back